2.14 girl meets rileytown

"Cough, cough

"Cough, cough. Sniffle." Riley said as Amzie and Maya walked in.

"No, no, no, no. You can't be sick. We don't know how to do this life thing alone." Maya said as Amzie nodded.

"I think I have the foo foo plague." Riley said.

"You do? What do you take for that?" Amzie asked.

"Foo foo medicine; and it makes you really sleepy. Night night. Bye." Riley said as she covered up with the blankets.

"Okay, so I'm looking up your fake disease on the fake Internet." Amzie said as she pretended to look at her phone.

"Can I have a sick day please?" Riley asked as she looked at them.

"It wants to know if you have a crushing weight on your chest. Do you have a crushing weight?" Amzie asked as she looked at Riley.

"Yep. Crushing weight. Yep, yep. Oh no! Oh no! Guys, I really do! I have the foo foos! It's like there's an elephant on my chest!" Riley said after Maya and Amzie sat on her.

"We are—at most!—a labradoodle." Maya said before they got off.

"Guys, you have to get far, far away from me. I don't want you to catch this." Riley said as she looked at them.

"I know. That would be terrible." Amzie said before they rolled over Riley.

"Okay, now can we please go to school now and get out of Rileytown? What? I just asked if we can get out of Rileytow—" Maya said before Riley pushed them off the bed.

"What is it with you? That's just a word we made up." Amzie said as she and Maya stood up.

"I know what it means. It means that I'm goofy and silly and weird." Riley said after she got out of bed.

"It means you're unique."

"I don't wanna be unique. I don't want anybody to notice me." Riley said.

"Since when? Rileytown is where you live." Maya said as Amzie nodded.

"We even made your own flag and national anthem, remember?" Amzie asked before she got the flag out of the closet.

"Rileytown. Oh Rileytown! Whee!"

"Yeah, that took us four days to write. Is this serious or are we having fun?" Maya asked as she looked at Riley.

"You're both bullies."

"Okay, that's not fun." Amzie said as she pointed at Riley.

"I don't like being laughed at. Nobody likes being laughed at." Riley said.

"We're not laughing at you. Who's laughing at you?" Maya asked after she and Amzie looked at each other.

"You never should've come up with it and you're bullies, okay?" Riley said before she walked out.