4.5 girl meets engagements

"Maya, Lucas, Amzie! Come here

"Maya, Lucas, Amzie! Come here. We have something to tell you." Shawn called before the three walked into the living room.

"What's up, big brother?" Amzie and Lucas chorused as they sat down on the couch. 

"Don't get upset." Shawn said.

"Don't say that. Now we're gonna get upset." Amzie said as Lucas and Maya nodded.

"It's nothing to get upset about." Katy said.

"That means it's something bad." Maya said as she looked at Amzie and Lucas.

"Yeah."

"My job called. They want me in California." Shawn said.

"Okay, so you're moving to California and we're staying here?" Lucas asked before Maya and Amzie looked at him.

"We're all moving to California, doofus." Amzie said as she rolled her eyes.

"Amzie, apologize to your brother." Katy said before Amzie looked at Lucas.

"I'm sorry you're a doofus." Amzie said before Katy looked at Shawn.

"At least she apologized for something." Shawn said with a shrug.

"Shawn, we don't wanna move to California." Lucas said as the blondes nodded.

"The doofus is right." Maya said.

"Hey, it's a new city. It's right on the beach. You only have to deal with a new school for a year and a half." Shawn said.

"—but Shawn—"

"We'll visit New York all the time." Shawn added.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"I still don't wanna go, but okay." Maya said.

"Amzie?"

"There's no way I'm moving to California." Amzie said.

"You always wanted to go to California." Shawn said.

"Yeah, to visit. Not to live." Amzie said.

"Why not?"

"We let Farkle play a documentary about sharks on movie night." Lucas said as Maya nodded.

"I'll stay here. I'll move in with Cory and Topanga. I'm sure they won't mind." Amzie said.

"Amzie, if we move, you move. We're a family." Shawn said.

"Yeah, whatever." Amzie said before she stood up.

"Where are you going?" Katy asked as Amzie headed for the door.

"—to calm down before I do something." Amzie said before she left.