5.11 girl meets spring break

"Look

"Look. David's food truck is here." Lucas said after he and Riley got to the park with Monroe.

"Let's go."

"Hey, David."

"Hello, buddy. Welcome to lunch." David said as he waved at the teenagers.

"What you got today?" Riley asked as she handed the almost two year old to her boyfriend.

"Let's see. I have the spaghetti, the ravioli—" David started before Lucas smiled.

"I love ravioli!"

"You let me finish!" David reprimanded as Lucas's face fell.

"Okay. Sorry."

"Go ahead. Finish." Riley said as she looked at David.

"That's all we got: the spaghetti and the ravioli." David said before the two looked at each other.

"I'll have the ravioli." Riley said as Lucas nodded.

"Me too."

"I will get your foods." David said before he walked away.

"What's for lunch?" Smackle asked after she and Farkle walked over.

"He's got the spaghetti, the ravioli." Riley started in a fake accent.

"Ravioli?"

"You let her finish!" Lucas said in an accent as he pointed at the chuckling Minkus boy.

"So what are we doing for spring break?" Smackle asked as she looked at Riley.

"So far, nothing." Riley said with a sigh before David walked over.

"So you got nothing to do for spring break?" David asked as the kids looked at him.

"No."

"Come to the back of my truck." David said before he walked away.

"He wants you to go behind his truck." Smackle said as she looked at the concerned brunette.

"I know. You got a nice truck." Riley said after she walked to the back of the truck.

"Don't lie to me." David said as Riley looked down.

"Okay."

"How would you and your friends like to take a trip to my home country Yerba?" David asked before Riley looked up.

"Yerba?"

"It's very exotic island." David said before he took a sip of his drink.

"—like Hawaii?"

"Sure. Yeah, like that. My brother, he's in charge of best hotel in Yerba. My people, they love to see American style entertainment with the singing, the dancing. So if your friend Amzie will sing and dance at the hotel, my brother will make your whole trip for free." David said before Riley smiled.