5.12 girl meets terror on cupcake street

"Class dismissed

"Class dismissed." Cory said before the kids looked at him.

"We still have more time." Farkle said before Cory looked at him.

"We do? How much?"

"Fifty five minutes."

"Actually, I do have something I need to discuss with some of you. Amzie, Maya, Lucas, Riley, Zay, Farkle, Smackle, Luke, please stay. The rest of you may wander the halls. Enjoy your day. Thanks for coming. I'm here all week. Tip your nurses and clowns." Cory said as everyone else left.

"Why'd you make them leave?" Zay asked as everyone looked at Cory quizzically.

"I don't know. They never talk." Cory said with a shrug, earning nods of agreement around the room.

"Yeah, they just sit there and react." Maya said with a shrug.

"That's right."

"They just don't talk."

"So what do you want with us?" Smackle asked as everyone looked at Cory.

"Who like parades?"

"Antonio Banderas."

"Hillbillies."

"No one!"

"Parades are fun." Riley said before Amzie sighed and grabbed her keys.

"Play with the pretty keys." Amzie said as she handed them to her best friend.

"Yay!"

"You know my friend Felicia?" Cory asked before everyone shook their heads.

"No, I don't."

"Never heard of her."

"Anyway she's the creative director of this year's Parade Parade." Cory said as he leaned on his desk.

"Parade Parade?"

"I've never heard of that." Luke said with a shrug.

"Exactly. It's a parade to help raise awareness of parades. Anyway, I sort of promised Felicia that I'd have a—how about the rest of you? Would you guys like to build a float and do a little song in the parade?" Cory asked after Amzie got up and left.

"No."

"Nah."

"We're good."

"The talented one left us." Smackle said before everyone chuckled.

"Alright. If you don't wanna be on national television where all kinds of Hollywood producers and casting directors will see you, that's koodly doo with me." Cory said with a shrug before the kids looked at each other.

"Wait."

"Yes?"

"The parade's gonna be on national television?" Riley asked before her father nodded.