5.2 girl meets kesha

"Just ice cream? That's what you're gonna eat for lunch?" Maya asked as she looked at Farkle

"Nope. It's been in my bag all day, so I'm gonna drink it." Farkle said before he pulled the ice cream out of his backpack.

"Why?"

"Because I wanna meet Kesha. Dang it!" Farkle said after he pulled a disk with a K on it out of the carton.

"Kesha's not in there?" Luke asked with a chuckle.

"No. I got another stupid K." Farkle said as he put the carton down.

"Is this about that contest?" Amzie asked before Farkle nodded.

"What?"

"Kesha's doing this thing with Lichterz Ice Cream. There's a letter at the bottom of every pint. You need to get a K, E, S, H, or an A and if you find the letters that spell Kesha, you win a private concert." Farkle said.

"—from Kesha?"

"Yep, but so far this week, I've eaten eleven pints of ice cream and all I've gotten are eleven Ks." Farkle said before Emma walked into the bakery.

"Hey, Emma."

"I need your opinion." Emma said as she looked at her brother.

"—on—?"

"Let's say a person made a deal with someone." Emma said.

"What kind of deal?" Luke asked before he took a bite of his salad.

"Like they'd promise to do something. Should that person have to keep their word?" Emma asked before Luke nodded.

"Yeah. A deal's a deal."

"—even if it was like ten years ago?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. You have to keep your word no matter how long ago it was." Luke said before he took a sip of his lemonade.

"I'm so glad you feel that way because maybe you remember this from when you were eight and I was nine." Emma said before she handed Luke a piece of paper.

"Oh my God. I remember this." Luke said as he read over the paper.

"Read it."

"When I, Lucas Ross, am eighteen years old, I will be on the Lakers and will be roommates with Kobe Bryant." Luke read before everyone chuckled.

"You don't live with Kobe Bryant." Maya said as she looked at him.

"I know I don't live with Kobe Bryant, May."

"Yeah. Read what you said you'd do if it didn't happen." Emma said as she nodded to the paper.

"I will be Emma Evangeline's assistant and do whatever she says for a whole month." Luke said before Emma nodded.