2.5 girl meets mr. squrriels

"I apologized!" Riley said as a frustrated Amzie sighed

"I don't care!"

"I apologized like fifty times!" Riley said.

"You don't do that to me!" Maya said.

"How many times are you gonna make me say I'm sorry?" Riley asked as she looked at Maya.

"Are you actually sorry?" Maya asked before Riley shook her head.

"No!"

"This one's bad." Topanga said as she listened through the door.

"It's Riley and Maya."

"They love each other."

"Fine. You don't wanna sit by me and Z? Fabulous." Maya said as she rolled her eyes after Riley sat on her bed.

"I will not stink up the integrity of our bay window with this ridiculous argument." Riley said as she pointed at Maya.

"You come here and stink it up right now." Maya said as she pointed beside her.

"No, this one's really bad." Topanga said as she glanced at Cory.

"It'll go away."

"They're gonna marry each other."

"You stood up for Lucas and not me!" Maya said as she and Riley walked behind Amzie.

"I'm not standing up for him." Riley said with a sigh.

"You didn't disagree with him." Maya reminded.

"Well, when you really think about it, he wasn't wrong." Riley said as she looked at Maya.

"Who cares?" Amzie asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Right and wrong don't matter now?" Riley asked as she looked at Amzie.

"The only thing that matters is you, me, and Maya. When has she ever not stood up for you?" Amzie asked as she looked at Riley.

"When I'm wrong!"

"You're always wrong!" Amzie said before Riley gasped.

"—or you're always right. Who cares? Amzie and I don't listen. We just stick up for you automatically." Maya said.

"Ooh, chick fight! Chick fight right here, ladies and gentlemen. One dollar to see the shocker by the lockers. Brought to you by Zay Babineaux Enterprises." Zay said as the girls rolled their eyes.

"I'm not gonna be the cause of this." Lucas said as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Too late, Huckleberry." Amzie said as she sat down.

"Huckleberry."

"You know why it happened, Maya? All you do is call me names. I finally struck back once." Lucas said as he looked at her.