5.3 girl meets emma's birthweek

"Hey

"Hey."

"Yeah. Hey. Hi." Amzie said as she and Luke looked at her computer.

"What ya doing?" Smackle asked after she and Farkle looked at each other.

"Things."

"Hey. What goes on?" Zay asked after he walked into the bakery.

"We're gonna get iced coffee." Farkle said before Smackle nodded.

"I thought caffeine makes you vibrate." Zay said.

"Sometimes it's nice."

"A massage helmet!—a stylish helmet that massages your head. That sounds fun, right?" Amzie asked as she looked at everyone.

"It could be."

"No, it's awful."

"I hate helmets."

"That's not a good idea."

"It's a bad thing."

"Why is she all—?" Zay started as he gestured to Amzie.

"Because it's only three days until Emma's birthweek." Luke said as Amzie nodded.

"Her birthweek? You mean her birthday?" Smackle asked.

"You don't know my sister." Luke said.

"She thinks one day isn't enough celebration, so she calls it her birthweek. If I don't get her an amazing present, I'm gonna have to listen to her complain about it for the next six months." Amzie said with a sigh.

"We'll help you through this." Farkle said before the three sat down.

"Totally."

"Okay. The perfect present for Emma. Something amazing." Amzie said as the five looked at the computer.

"Just get the massage helmet." Zay said, making Amzie look at him before she kicked him off the couch.

"Suggestions for birthweek presents for Emma. Zay, start us off." Amzie said as she looked at him.

"Cheese. Let's not do cheese." Zay said after Amzie and Luke looked at him.

"Farkle?"

"Books?"

"Gross. Riley? Maya?" Amzie asked before the blonde and brunette looked over.

"Yeah?"

"What should I get Emma?"

"Cash."

"Too bad I don't got any. What am I supposed to get someone who has everything?" Amzie asked with a sigh.

"Are you ready for this?" Amzie asked as she covered Luke's eyes.

"I don't know, doll. I can't see."