2.19 girl meets texas {part three}

"Riley, I have to tell you something

"Riley, I have to tell you something." Maya said as the two walked to class.

"I don't wanna know." Riley said.

"Riles, something happened." Maya said.

"I don't need to know what happened." Riley said.

"No, I need to tell you. You need to know." Maya said before Riley turned around.

"Maya, I know a lot of things are gonna happen. You know what else I know? I liked the new boy and you stepped back for me. Then I saw how scared you were for him. You need to feel whatever you feel. How could I ever keep that from you? Whatever happens happens. My brother! Hey!" Riley said before she hit him.

"Hi. Hey, Riley. I wanna thank you again for believing in me and giving me the confidence that I would be okay." Lucas said.

"I'll always believe in you and I'll always be here." Riley said.

"Thank you, Riley. Hi."

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Hey, Riley." Charlie said after Lucas walked away.

"Hi, Charlie."

"Charlie Gardner!"

"Stop it."

"Cheese souffle!"

"Maya, we just got back. What could he possibly know? Who could've possibly said anything?" Riley asked before they looked at Zay.

"He made me."

"How'd he make you?" Riley asked.

"I was like you wanna hear a great Riley story? He said yes." Zay said.

"I heard you and Lucas are just gonna be friends." Charlie said.

"Yeah, actually, what we're doing is—" Riley started.

"I heard you're free. Are you free?" Charlie asked.

"I don't want this." Cory said.

"We're confused." Amzie said.

"I don't want this either." Topanga said.

"We're going into high school." Riley said.

"Do you know what your priority is in high school?" Topanga asked before Amzie looked at her.

"—high school?"

"It's where you further your minds and you get an education. You know why? So that you're smart enough to not find yourself in a situation like this." Topanga said.

"We're not in a situation. Everything's fine." Riley said.

"Maya?"

"We're in a situation." Maya said.