4.2 girl meets psycho

"Little mayo

"Little mayo. Some mustard. Some turkey. Slice of tomato. A little iceberg off the port bow. Back off, jerk. Riley, where's the fly swatter?" Cory asked as he looked at the fly.

"I threw it away." Riley called from her room.

"Why?"

"Because it's not nice to kill things." Riley said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm gonna kill you so hard." Cory said as he looked at the fly.

"What are you doing?" Riley asked as Cory tried to hit the fly.

"Nothing! Just reading the Bible. This Pharaoh guy's really giving Moses a hard time. You wanna rest there for a minute, mister fly? Okay, that's cool. That's a comfy countertop, isn't it? Don't mind me. I'm not gonna kill you with an umbrella or anything. It's just that today's weather forecast calls for death. Dang it! You made me break the countertop." Cory said after he hit the counter when the fly was sitting on it.

"What happened?" 

"What was that noise?" Amzie asked as she, Riley, and Maya walked downstairs.

"I don't know. I was reading this Bible." Cory said as he looked at a book.

"That's a Mexican cookbook." Maya said before Cory looked at the cover.

"We can still learn from it." Cory said before the girls looked at the counter.

"How'd the counter get broken?" Riley asked.

"Some lady came and—" Cory started before Riley picked the umbrella up.

"You tried to kill the fly with an umbrella?" Riley asked.

"Flies like to die."

"Hello. Can we come in? Okay, thanks." Lucas said as he and Farkle walked in with a box.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Guess what's in this box." Lucas said.

"Donuts."

"No."

"Muffins."

"No."

"Corn dogs."

"No."

"Chocolate."

"No. It's not food." Lucas said before his sister rolled her eyes.

"Then who cares?"

"What's in the box?" Riley asked.

"Just some photos." Lucas said as he put the box on the coffee table.

"—of donuts?"

"No! My adoptive mother gave me my baby pictures." Lucas said.

"Cool."