3.7 girl meets true maya

"Forty eight, forty nine, fifty

"Forty eight, forty nine, fifty. This is the song where I'm brushing my hair. What's that? What's that? Do the other side? Okay! Maya's back and she's Maya again and that is why I have extra brushes now. Now they're gone!" Riley sang after Maya threw her brushes out the window.

"Okay, Rapunzel. I'm in a hurry to get to school." Maya said.

"What? Maya wouldn't say that." Riley said.

"I've been held back by your goody moon dust spell so long that I haven't done any real damage to this high school situation yet." Maya said.

"Okay, then let's discuss. What kind of damage we talking about?" Riley asked.

"Damage."

"I will allow you just enough freedom—" Riley started.

"No."

"—for one fun sized Maya episode—" Riley continued.

"No."

"—that gets my blood pumping just a little bit." Riley finished.

"No. Ain't gonna cut it." Maya said.

"Well, then I will allow one medium sized Maya episode that allows me to go heavens to Betsy, Maya. Will you never learn?" Riley said.

"Listen, Petunia, I've been living life on Candy Cane Lane the past year and I am a pent up, boiling cauldron of I'm gonna do somethin." Maya said.

"I will allow you just enough freedom for one—" Riley started.

"Quiet! I run the show. You don't allow me. I allow you. You want the old Maya back? Mama gonna do a big, bad thing." Maya said.

"Well, I don't believe that you will because I only brought you back to exactly where I need you to be and I was very careful not to go too far. Right? Maya? Peaches! Oh no! Mama gonna do a big, bad thing!" Riley said after Maya climbed out of the window.

"Pompeii. Lucas."

"You mean Farkle?" Lucas asked after he looked up.

"I mean Lucas."

"Oh."

"I wanna see what you know." Cory said.

"Okay, here's what I know: Farkle!" Lucas said as he gestured to him.

"Why, thank you! Pompeii was an ancient village in Italy located near the beauty and culture of Naples. It was a resort town where the wealthy would go to soak up the sun." Farkle said.