3.12 girl meets moving

"Hey, kiddo

"Hey, kiddo. It's moving day." Shawn said as he walked in.

"I know."

"Wait. Moving day? We're moving?" Auggie asked.

"No, Aug. Amzie's moving in with Shawn, Maya, and Katy." Topanga said.

"You're leaving? I thought you were gonna live with us forever." Auggie said.

"Aug, Z only lived with you because I was traveling all the time, but I'm not traveling anymore." Shawn said as he grabbed an apple.

"Oh."

"Where are the boys?" Shawn asked.

"On the way. Where's Maya and Katy?" Amzie asked as she got up and put her bowl in the sink.

"Painting your new room. Cor, wanna help me get her bed into the truck downstairs?" Shawn asked.

"Sure, Shawnie."

"Send the boys in when they get here." Shawn said before he and Cory went upstairs.

"Got it."

"Are you excited to live with Shawn again?" Riley asked.

"Yeah. It's gonna be nice to be able to see him every day." Amzie said before they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

"Did someone order four boys to move her stuff?" Lucas asked after he, Luke, Zay, and Farkle walked in.

"Hey, guys. Cory and Shawn are in my room taking my bed apart." Amzie said as she got out six water bottles.

"Thanks."

"Okay, Z. Your bed, dresser, desk, and like two boxes are in the truck." Shawn said as he walked into her old room.

"Why'd you rent such a small trailer?" Amzie asked as she finished packing up her closet.

"Didn't know how much stuff you had. The boys and I are gonna head down to the house and drop everything off. Then we'll come back and get the rest." Shawn said.

"Okay. Hey, do you have room for another box in the trailer?" Amzie asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Shawn asked before Amzie handed him the box she just finished.

"That's why." Amzie said before Shawn left.

"I should've hired a moving company."

"Hey, Auggie offered to help you pack up your bathroom stuff. Think he just wants to spend some time with you." Topanga said after she poked her head into the room.

"Okay. Hey, thanks for taking me in." Amzie said before Topanga smiled.

"We're family. It's what we do. Now what am I gonna do with this room?" Topanga asked.