4.19 girl meets roadtrip

"Come on

"Come on. Come on. We gotta leave now." Luke said as he and Amzie loaded up both of the Escalades.

"Okay, do you have everything?" Topanga asked as she looked at Riley.

"Yep."

"Baby blanket?"

"Yep."

"Night light?"

"Yep."

"Stuffed—?"

"Mom, I'm not a baby anymore. I don't need a stuffed animal." Riley said before Amzie looked at her.

"Riles, let it go. We all know you have a stuffed animal." Amzie said as everyone nodded.

"Oh. In that case, yes." Riley said before her mother chuckled and hugged her.

"Okay, have fun. We'll call to check in later." Topanga said as Farkle and Lucas got in the backseat of the boys car.

"Love you!"

"You driving?" Amzie asked as she looked at Luke.

"Yep. You?"

"Yep."

"Okay. Let's rock and roll, baby." Luke said before Amzie chuckled and headed for her car.

"Let's do it. Wait. Riley Vivianne, go to the bathroom. I'm not stopping in fifteen minutes because you have to pee." Amzie said before Riley got out of the car and went inside.

"Oh yeah. Zay, you too." Luke said as he looked at the Babineaux boy, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"—but I don't—"

"You will. Go." Luke said as he nodded to Riley's apartment.

"Okay, does anyone else have to go to the bathroom before I pull away?" Amzie asked after everyone got into their respective cars.

"I'm good."

"Me too."

"I just went."

"Okay, let's make sure you have everything. Your bags?" Topanga asked after she walked over to the driver's side.

"Check."

"Pillows and blankets?"

"Mine are in the back and they have theirs." Amzie said as she nodded to the trunk.

"GPS?"

"Right here." Amzie said as she gestured to the GPS on the dash.

"Paper towels, paper plates, and plasticware for the ride down and for the Airbnb?" Topanga asked before Amzie nodded.

"In the back."

"Okay. Don't have your music too loud so you can hear the GPS." Topanga said before she walked away.