2.26 girl meets commonism

"The John Quincy Adams honor board stands in session

"The John Quincy Adams honor board stands in session." Cory said.

"Case number forty two: Isaiah Babineaux stands accused of boosting somebody's lunch." Lucas said.

"Prove it." Zay said as he ate a sandwich.

"Zay."

"Yo."

"Everybody else in your family seems so decent and kind." Cory said.

"Thank you, Mr. Teach. They say nice things about you, too." Zay said.

"So what happened to you?" Cory asked.

"We're waiting on a lot of results." Zay said.

"Punishment must serve a purpose. What do you guys think will teach Mr. Babineaux here a lesson?" Cory asked.

"Cafeteria duty."

"I don't like it." Zay said.

"Well, I like it. You took everybody's lunch away and now you should give everybody their lunch." Riley said.

"I do give everybody their lunch." Zay said.

"What?"

"He gives roast beefs to the pb and js. He gives meatball subs to the baloneys." Lucas said.

"Huh?"

"Everybody has the right to a delicious lunch. These are my beliefs. Would you attack me on my beliefs?" Zay asked.

"That's not your meatball sub." Riley said.

"—but I believe it's better than my pb and j. So I Robin hooded myself." Zay said.

"You're Robin Hood?"

"I'm Robin lunch." Zay said.

"Cafeteria."

"You can punish me, but the forest people love me." Zay said before he left.

"Bailiff Yogi, will you stop eating the evidence and please open the door for the next case? Thank you." Cory said as Yogi went to answer the door.

"I got this judgey thing down. I got the hang of punishing people and I like it. I think the key to this whole thing is to consider the facts and not get emotionally involved. Precious! What have you done? My buds. Tell me you're just here to pick me up because you're my buds." Riley said after Amzie and Farkle walked in.

"Yeah. Buds. You wanna know what we did or what?" Amzie asked.

"Case number forty three: Amzie Hunter stands accused of cheating off of Farkle Minkus on the last history exam." Lucas said.

"Amzie, is this true?" Riley asked.

"Farkle, how do I answer this?" Amzie asked as she looked at him.