5.14 girl meets demolition

"You got any money?" Riley asked as she, Amzie, and Luke sat in the bay window

"I never have any money." Amzie said with a shrug.

"I spent all of my allowance." Luke said before Riley looked at him.

"You just got it."

"He's not very money smart." Amzie said as she looked at her best friend.

"How do we make money immediately?" Riley asked as she looked at the two.

"What we need is a Bat Mitzvah!" Luke said as he looked at Riley.

"Are there any special requirements?" Riley asked before the two nodded.

"Yeah, and I'm thinking it's gonna need to be you."

"Get out! You guys have been sitting in that window all day. You know what's great about a window? There's a world outside. Go there." Topanga said with a fake smile as she stood in the doorway.

"It looks fakey." Amzie said with a shrug after the three looked out the windows.

"Get out of my house."

"Why don't I get a Bat Mitzvah?" Riley asked as she looked at her mother.

"What's your Hebrew name?"

"Riley Matthews."

"There you go. What do you want a Bat Mitzvah for?" Topanga asked.

"There comes a time in a young woman's life when she just wants to sit in a room and open envelopes." Riley siad before Amzie and Luke chuckled.

"Riley, do you even know what this holy rite of passage is about?" Topanga asked.

"Yes. This holy rite of passage is about twelve hours before you open the envelopes." Riley said before Topanga chuckled.

"What do you need money for?"

"Buy stuff."

"Specifically."

"Buy stuff for me!" Riley said with a smile.

"Money needs to be worked for. It's pretty hard to come up with a scheme when all you've got is the clothes on your back, isn't it?" Topanga asked before she left.

"We'd like to sell all of our clothes please!" Amzie, Riley, and Luke chorused after they walked into Demolition with their clothes in their arms.

"Well, you have certainly come to the right place." Aubrey said with a smirk as she looked at the brunettes.

"Okay, whatever she says, we're gonna triple it. We go triple, she hits us back with double, we take it and run, alright? I'm in charge here just like I let you be in charge at the candy store and you're in charge of—sporty stuff—right?" Amzie said as she looked at Luke and Riley while Aubrey worked with a customer.