2.10 girl meets yearbook

"Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway: it's yearbook time! Hi, page forty two

"Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway: it's yearbook time! Hi, page forty two." Riley said as she and Farkle passed out yearbooks.

"Hi, pages twenty seven, thirty four, and fifty eight. You're doing too much. You should calm down." Farkle said.

"Yearbooks! Find out who we are and what we really think about each other." Riley said.

"You wanna know what I think about you?" Maya asked as she looked at Lucas.

"No, I do not."

"—but I wanna tell you." Maya said as she got down from the bench.

"I don't think you need to." Lucas said as he shook his head.

"I'm gonna do it anyway." Maya said with a shrug.

"Don't do it."

"It's been a while." Maya said with a nod.

"I'm asking you not to do it."

"I'm gonna do it. You wanna run or you want it straight in the face?" Maya asked.

"I wanna run, but how would that look?" Lucas asked.

"Hahahahahahaha hur."

"You guys wouldn't judge me if I run, right?" Lucas asked before the three nodded.

"Hahahahahahaha hur."

"Come on, man. There's always another option." Lucas said.

"HA HURR!"

"You okay now?" Lucas asked before Maya smiled.

"Mm. That was good." Maya said before she sat down by Amzie.

"You know else is good? Yearbooks. All of our classmates say what they think of us." Riley said as she handed yearbooks to Maya and Amzie.

"Yearbooks. Find out how we'll be remembered. Guess what? You took another nice picture, you freak." Farkle said as he handed a yearbook to Lucas.

"Thanks, Farkle. How will you be remembered?" Lucas asked.

"Did they do it to you again?" Amzie asked as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Most Likely To Be Farkle: Farkle."

"I didn't think I'd win it again this year, but I did." Farkle said.

"What does that mean exactly, Farkle?" Riley asked as she looked at him.

"How should I know? They turned being me into a category." Farkle said with a shrug.

"Hey, Riley won Most Likely To Smile Herself To Death." Maya said.

"Aw. Well, who wouldn't wanna go that way? When the time comes, why you gotta be a Gloomy Gus?" Riley asked with a smile.