2.15 girl meets rah rah

"You know what today is, don't cha?" Topanga asked as Amzie walked downstairs and sat down

"I know what today is." Cory said.

"How much do you dread this day?" Topanga asked.

"I don't know what dread means, but if it means hate, then yes. Very much." Amzie said with a sigh.

"This is the day I dread. Maybe the friend can save us. Were you able to talk her out of it?" Cory asked after Maya walked downstairs.

"No."

"Then what good are you, lady?" Auggie asked after everyone sighed.

"I'm no good." Maya said as she sat down by Amzie.

"Cheerleading tryouts today! I have better control of my body now and when my brain tells my arms and legs what to do, they try real hard now. This is gonna be my year, guys. Give me a Q! Give me a U! Give me an I N C Y!" Riley said before she fell off the couch.

"Give me a break." Amzie sighed before she started to eat her breakfast.

"Great job, Samantha." Riley said after she and the girls walked into the gym.

"Thanks!"

"You're the best. She's the worst one here." Riley said after Samantha walked away.

"She's the worst?" The blondes chorused after they looked at each other.

"Samantha's the one I gotta beat to make the team. I'm better than her, right?" Riley asked.

"Explain to me what's the matter with you." Amzie said as she looked at her best friend.

"I'm for your entertainment pleasure." Riley said with a smile.

"How many years you gonna do this to us?" Maya asked before Riley looked at her.

"What am I doing to you?"

"Every year, we have to tell you that you're good. You know what? You're not good. You're not as good as Samantha. You're not as good as Heather." Amzie said.

"You're not as good as any girl with any name or doesn't have a name or doesn't exist or is a rock." Maya finished as Amzie nodded.

"Well, I don't like that she doesn't have a name. I would call her Roxie." Riley said.

"Every year, you try out. Every year, Coach Kelly tells you not to come back because she hates you." Maya said as Amzie nodded.