I se my phone up on the speaker to play music as I stepped into the now foggy shower.

I gave it all to you
Until I had nothing to give, but you wasn't shit
Can't believe that I fell for you
Should've knew better than this, the moment we kissed
I thought I could trust in you
Your feelings, they wasn't legit, wish I could forget
I can't stand the thought of you
Your OG should've swallowed you.

I mumbled the lyrics as I felt a breeze meaning the shower door had opened. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me into him.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked in my ear.

"Nothing I'm straight" I brushed him off as I quickly washed my body and rinse off, as the music continued to play.

I bet I'ma be, the reason that you losing sleep
Fucking her just to get over me
Compare her to me
Your new bitch, she cannot compete
That shit that a blind man can see
Fuck did you thought
Speak to me, now it's gon' cost
Shorty I know that the thought
Of a new nigga eating and beating it raw
It's killing you, I know it's hurting your heart, fuck.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. Walking into our room and to my vanity I sat in my chair and started to fix my hair. Then doing a light beat on my face making sure my eyebrows were sharp and my lips were glossed.

As I was flattening my hair Bones walked in with a mug on his face and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Amina the fuck is wrong with you bruh! We were just good!" He snapped as he stood behind me.

"We are good only person who seems to have a problem is you." I shrugged my shoulders standing up and walking into the closet before closing and locking it to get dressed.

"You locking door now girl what the hell?" He mumbled as he twisted the knob.

I quickly slid on my clothes. I switched my body suit for a all black cat suit with heels instead of sneakers.

I unlocked the door and walked out the closet.

"Where you going?" He looked up from lounging on the bed

"Where you going?" He looked up from lounging on the bed. He now had on gray sweatpants and was shirtless.

I went over to the bed and pick a sleeping Amour up to take to her room I don't want her to get a habit of sleeping in our bed. That's a hard habit to break.

"Where you taking her?" He sat his phone on the dresser and stood up. He was literally on FULL display. My eyes shifted down then back up at him.