145. Danger (Hank Voight)

For six hours you stood on the rain next to half of Chicago PD officers and the inteligance unit waiting for three man to release the hostages and turn themselfes in. "For fuck sake can this just be over already." Adam groaned, fixing his wet hair.

You exhaled deeply, observing your boss face. After working with him for a good three years you knew what every facal expression means. "Penny for your toughts?!" You asked, putting your hand on his dreanched jacket.

"I was going through a plan." He chuckled and his expression softened when you walked closer.

You giggled and shook from sudden cold. Your lips were blue but you needed to stay here making sure all the hostages come out alive. "I bet it is a crazy plan."

Hank whinked, removing his vest throving it on the hood of the car. He unzipped his jacked throwing it over your shoulders. "I'm going in." He announced, already half way towards the building. You pannicked but you saw some officers walking behind him so you instantly felt better. "I got it from here." He stopped the officers and walked alone from there.

Nothing was heard for a good half hour, only Jay and Antonio knew what was going on because they had earpieces in their ears. "What is taking so long?" You paced up and down the street.

Suddenly gun shoots were heard and the whole team started running towards the entrance. "All units, breach." You didn't wait for others as you started running to see what was going on.

You saw two dead bodyes lying on the floor, Hank holding the third one by his neck. You stooped and bend over. Finnaly after a half of hour you could breath again. After the robber was in cuffs you ran towards Hank, punching him a couple of times in the chest. "How fucking stupid are you to do this?" You almost cryed. "You could of died!" You walked outside to your car, oblivious to everyone looking at you.

You pulled your car in front of the station and ran straight to the locker room where the tears finnaly fell down your cheek. "Y/N?" Hank called from the doorway.  You heard footsteps coming closer so you wipped your eyes, pretending to pack your stuff like you do every day when you go home. "Talk to me."

Hank's deep, calm voice suddenly made you relax as you turned towards him. "You are an idiot there is nothing to talk about."

Hank chuckled, taking a big step towards you. He stared in your eyes and cupped your face with both of his large, warm hands. "I had it under control." He reasured, rubbing your cheek with his thumb. He chrossed all the proffesional lines tonight with you but he couldn't watch you so upset.

"You had it..." You were interupted by Hank's lips preasing on your in a hungerly kiss that was meant to happen a while ago.

Hank pulled away, one of his hands still on your cheek. "You worry too much." He pecked your lips once more before gasps were heard behind you and all the team saw the kissing scene.