44. Robbery in progress (Kim Burges, Adam Ruzek)

This one is for user18693199.

Kim and Adam layed face down in a bank. They had no idea that gonig to get money in the bank this morning would be so dangerous.

As they were standing in the line, a team of armed robbers bursted in with guns, signaling everyone to lay face down on the floor. Kim looked at Adam, pointing to his badge that was strapped to his jeans. He quickly hide it behind a large flower next to him.

Something must of went wrong because the robbers were pacing up and down the bank nervously. Adam was about to attack one of them but Kim grabbed him by his arm at the last moment. "Are you stupid? There's seven of them and two of us, with no guns." She was right. It was too dangerous.

All of a sudden bank's phone started ringing and one of the robbers picked it up and after a minute he slamed it back down. "Fuck, police is out there like we tought. They want us to release the hostages."

"Fuck them. We do that and we're never walking out alive." The main robber punched the wall, breakimg it.

The third one discovered Adam's badge and he carried it to show it to the others. "We have a cop in here." He grabbed an elder lady, pointing loaded gun to her head. "Show yourself or I will make a hole to her brain."

Kim nodded no to Adam, scared for his life. She would do anything dor him to not be so stuborn. But on the other hand this was the thing she loved about him the most. He would do anyting to make the world a better place.

Adam muttered I'm sorry to his girlfrend and stood up, his arms raized. "It's me, I'm the cop." He stood up slowly his arms still in the air. "But listen, I'm not armed. I only came for some monney, okay?" He walked closer to them. "You know there is the whole city of police cars out there. But I can help you guys get out, alive."

One of the robbers punched him in the stomach and he dubbled down in pain. "Here's the thing copper, I hate cops and I don't trust them. All they do is lie, and so do you." He pointed his gun to Adam's head and right when he was about to pull the trigger a snipper shit the robber that was standing by the window.

Adam quickly pushed the gun away from his face and attached the robber. Before Kim could get up from the floor the room was full of cops, arresting robbers and helping people out of the bank.

Hank walked in and towards the robber who was in charge. "You think you can point a loaded gun to one of my men's and get away with it?" He kicked him in the groin and once again in his stomach. "You're lucky this place is full of people or else..."

Kim threw her arms around Adam's neck and pulled him close pressing her lips to his. "I tought you were gone for a second. Why did you have to play hero?"

Adam chuckled. "No babe, I saw Jay with a snipper gun outside. I knew they have my back." He kissed Kim. "They will always have our back."