126. Lost and found (Jesse Soffer)

This one was requested by Corebore123. Hope you like it. I wrote is super fast because you have been waiting for so long. 🥰

Also add me on Instagram   @wattpad_blondie 💙♥️

"Okay guys come here." The producer screamed, calling all of the cast towards him. "We have a very special guest star tonight. A country singer named Riley Green and his wife."

Marina and Tracy looked at each other and starteed cheering. Jon and Jesse raized their eyebrows at them. "I don't even know who that is." Jesse laughed. "But I guess it has to be pretty important if my girl is all hot for him." He looked at Tracy.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say you don't know him." Marina waved her hand in front of her face and in that time she spotted Riley walking towards them. "Oh my.... Holly christ, he is here." She whispered yell but he could hear her.

"Hello guys nice to meet you." He waved to all of them and whinked at Marina. "I would like you all to meet my..."

"Y/N?!" Jesse cut them off. "What...?"

"Hey J." Y/N smiled, hugging him back. "Nice to see you after all those years."

"Jesse you know her?" Both Marina and Tracy asked at the same time. "Don't tell me she is one of your exes." She whispered.

"God no!" Jesse repeated with disgust. "She is my half sister." He hugged Y/N tightly once more. "It's been ages since we talked so I never brought her up."

"That's lovely to hear big bro." She teased. "Why don't we catch up while they talk through all the details?" Y/N suggested and Jesse took her hand, leading her to the coffee shop across the street. "So what have you been up to?"

Jesse sat down and took a sip at his coffee. "Nothing much, just a lot of work and gym." He looked at her eyes that resemble their dad so much. "I have a girl now." He chuckled. "Just one at the time."

Y/N laughed thinking back when he got cought dating three girls at the same time. "That's nice to hear."

"What about you?" Jesse grabbed her hand and saw a ring on it. "You are married?"

Y/N nodded, sipping the hot chocolate. "Yep. Married and mom. You are uncle I guess."

"Wait." Jesse smiled. "You have a kid?"

"Two." She smirked. A boy, a girl and one on the way."

"Oh wow. Congradulations." Jesse hugged her, kissing her cheek. "That is a lot to take in."

"We were apart for a long time." Y/N bowed her head. "Why don't we make a promisse to see eachother at least once a month?" She suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." Jesse agreed. "I can't wait to meet the kids." He chuckled. He was happy his sister came back in his life when he least expected.