67. Obsessed (Antonio Dawson)

Check up the song upstairs. I've been obsessing over it for two days straight and I wrote an imagine based on the video. Hope you like it.

Me and Antonio broke up last week and if you ask me, I still don't know the reason behind the break up. It just came so sudden and unexpected. It hurts like hell and now I have to go to work where I will have to sit behind the desk right next to him.

I walk upstairs and feel releif when no one is at work yet. I sit down and glance at Antonio's desk. He removed the photo of us and I still hava it on my desk. I exhale and grab the photo, putting it in the drawer.

I start doing the paperwork from yesterday and not long after all of my coworkers have arived, lastly Antonio. "Hey, Y/N. You look good today."

I look at him with furrow eyebrows and mutter a thanks, focosing my attention back to work. How could he act like we didn't just break up? Like I never ment anything to him.

I walk slowly towards the break room and pour myself a strong black coffee, sipping it down slowly. Antonio walk by waving at me. I just look out of the window to awoid him. It hurts, why does he act like this?

After work Hank invites us all for a drink over at Molly's. I walk in with my good friend Kim and almost fal on my but. Antonio is kissing a girl at the bar.

My heart sinks and I can bately hold on the tears. "You okay?" Kim puts a drink on our table.

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm fine." I lie. I feel like I was the only one who loved in our relationship and you know what they say about tho one who loves more, he is the one who cryes more and needs longer to get over.

And the one who loves less controls the relationship.

I gulp down the strong vodka and say goodbye to my friends. I need to stop obsessing over him when the truth is he was only with me till he neded something from me. He never loved me like I loved him.