117. Dead man walking (Adam Ruzek, Hailey Upton)

For Corebore123 inspired by song Dead man walking by Jon Bellion.

Adam put on his denim jacket and his sunglasses. He checked himself in the mirror and grabbed his car keys from the stand. As soon as he sat in his black Audi his best friend Hailey called him. "Yeah, Hails whats up?"

"Hey you're late." She stated.

Adam chuckled. "I'm almost there. Should I bring something?"

"No, just hurry everyone is waiting for you." Hailey hung up and Adam pressed his foot on gass. He was not about to put her bestie and her friends waiting.

When Adam arrived the house was packed with people, people he never saw before but one girl stood out from the moment he layed eyes on her. She had brown hair with blonde ends and when she saw him staring she gave him a smile.

"Hey you made it." Hailey hugged Adam and pushed a drink in his hand. "Minggle I will be right back."

An hour later Adam was talking with some guys that knew Hailey from when she was little. Adam was graithfull for all shamefull stories that he will throw under her nose. From the corner of his eye he saw that brunette looking at him, undressing him with her eyes. She whinked at him and started walking in the back room. "Sorry guys I'll be right back."

Adam followed the mysterious woman in the back room and as soon as he closed the door behind him, their lips were atached. She jumped on him and his hands roamed all over her body.

She managed to unzip his black jeans and pulled them just a slight down. Adam moaned when her hands started working on his hard shaft. Its been long since he had been with someone so he was eager to have her.

Adam pulled her dress up and pulled her panties to the side. After one thrust they were both a moaning mess, triyng to stay quiet because of all the guests behind thise close door.

It didnt take long when they both orgasmed. She jumped off of him and adjusted her dress. She kissed his lips one more time and left without any words.

Adam leaned on the wall and smiled to himself. "god that was crazy." He carefully walked outside and thats where Hailey grabbed him.

"Hey here you are. I want you to meet someone." She grabbed his hand and led him straight to his brunette lover. "Adam this is my sister. Anna."

Adam started coughing. "Your... Your sister?" He looked at Anna who was smirking at him.

She ofered her hand to shake and he reluctantly shook hers. "Nice to meet you Adam. Hailey told me a lot about you."

Adam stood there speachless and Hailey knew something is up. "Please tell me that when I was looking ewerywhere for you, you weren't with Anna!" Adams face got red and Hailey jumped on him and started choaking him. "Really Adam." She punched his nose. "Off all people you had sex with my sister?"

Hailey's and Anna's father just walked in through the front door and heard everything. "I will kill you!"

Adam managed to escape from Haileys arms and startes running through the back door, Hailey and her father behind him. Anna stood by the bar, smirking, looking at her next victim.