14. Hot when you're jealous (Adam Ruzek, Antonio Dawson)

This story was requested by brittanysammy I hope you love it. Thanks for reading. 💙❤

I was sitting in the office talking to my best friend Adam. He is an easy going guy that I can tell everything.

We were laughing so hard my mouth was hurting. I arrived an hour to soon and Adam stayed the night to work on a case. He looked so tired I had to cheer him up.

Half an hour later my boyfriend Antonio came along side with Jay, Kim and Kevin. He wished me good morning and kissed my cheek then he sat behind his desk.

I was about to leave to go behind my desk when Adam grabbed my hand. "Stay a bit longer, Voight isn't here yet."

"Sounds fine." I shugged it off.

"You look nice today." Adam complimented.

"Gee, thanks but I tought I look nice all the time." You both laughed, having Antonio's full atention.

Adam put a strain of you hair behind your ear. "Of course you are hunny."

Antonio looked at us every now and then and every time he got more annoyed until he finnaly had enough.

He clenched his fists and got up from his chair. He was walking towards us until Voight stormed in. "Hurry up, we have a lead."

All of you quickly grabbed your badgets and guns and rushed to cars.

Kim was driving with Kevin, Voight was with Antonio and I was with my partner Adam.

We had earpieces on so we could comunicate during the opp.

"We wait here for them to come out." Boss comanded.

I was sitting behind the wheel talking work stuff with Adam.

"Did anyone tell you how hot you look when you drive a car houndred miles per hour, avoiding all other cars like a pro." Adam complimentet and wink at you.

I look at him and busrst out laughing. "I swear to god you are such a dork sometimes."

He raized his hands up in defence. "What, it's true."

"You need to freshen up your flirting skills, they suck." I point out.

"That's why I am practising on you." He put his arm around my shouders.

All of a sudden Voight order us to break in the building. I was following Antonio who had a weird expression on his face.

We cought the mafia and I wanted to congradulate my boyfriend.

"Looks like you had fun whike steak out with that dusche." He said angry.

I smiled and put my hand on his chek. "Is it possible that you are a tinny bit jealous?"

"Pfff no, I don't get jealous. Its just that whats mine it's mine." He pulled me towards him and pressed his lips on my forcefully.

He pushed his gounge in my mouth so I moan in pleasure. "That's right moan my name babe."

He suddenly pulls away and I shiver frkm the lost of his lips. He has a smirk on his face and right afterwards Adam walks past us.

Antonio pulls me loser never leating go of my waist. "Mine." He whisperes to Adam who just continuoe to walk with furrowed eyebrows.