21. Stay the night (Jon Seda)

I know, I know another one about Antonio but I'm not even sorry I love him. 😁❤💙

I was on a set of my new movie Captain America in Atlanta for about a month by now. I missed my home town Chicago and my friends, especially my boyfriend Jon.

We have been dating for about five years and each time I had to leave for shooting it is harder.

I turn on my TV scroling through the chanels just to find the new episode of Chicago PD. I see Jon as his character Antonio and I instantly start to miss him.

I smile when I see how long his black hair have grown. He had to comb them backwards. I pick up my phone and my finger slides across my boyfriend's name.

Phone is beeping but there is no answer. I watch some more TV and scrool trough my instagram page till I fall asleep.

I wake up next morning more tired than when I went to bed Yesterday. Ever since I sleep alone in my bed I suffer from sevire insomnia.

I check my phone and there was no message from Jon which was weird since he always calls or at least text me back.

Producers are already calling my name and I rush to freshen up and run downstairs to shoot my next scene.

I plop down on a sofa, tired from shooting all day. Some of my coworkers sat next to me and we start talking about random stuff.

"Yo Y/N, you have a visitor." My friend Chris jelled from around the corner.

I furrow my eyebrows. Suddenly a dark haired man peeps his head around the corner. I jump out of the sofa and ran to his embrace. "Babe, what are you doing here?" I wrapped my arms tightly around him with teary eyes.

I closed my eyes and smelled his cologene. Damn he smells good. He kissed my temple and looked at my face. "Mi amor. I missed you." Jon gave me a buqet of my favourite red roses.

I thank him and led him to the sofa where I infroduce him with all my friends. We must have talked for hours because I fall asleep in his arms right there on sofa.

I woke up in my bed right as Jon was writting a message. "Babe?"

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you but I have to go back to Chicago." He explained with sad expression.

I pout and pull him by his arm. His body lands next ro me on the bed. "Stay the night please."

My puppy eyes must of convince him. "Fine mi amor. I quess they can survive one day without me."

I clap like a child because I got one more day with my love. "You didn't srive for ten hours just to see me sleep. Right?"

"I quess you have a point." He wants to lay down on his side but I stopl him.

"No, no. Shirt off." I demand. "I sleep better like that."

Jon rolls his eyes at my sillyness but do as I say. "You are lucky I love you."

"I love you too." I wrapp my body around my boyfriends and he cover us up with a blanket.