Crossover with Hawaii five-0 pt.1

This is part 1 the crossover. Second part is being posted as we speak in Hawaii five-0 imagine book. There will be two parts 3, one for Chicago PD lovers and one for Hawaii five-0 lovers.

AND ONE QUICK QUESTION. WHEN YOU READ MY IMAGINES ARE THEY WRITTEN CORRECTLY OR NOT BECAUSE I WRITTE THEM ON MY PHONE AND FIX THEM ON COMPUTER AND WHEN I POST THEM FIXED ON COMPUTER MY PHONE STILL OPENS IT AS THEY ARE UNEDDITED.

You walked in the intelligence room after a good night sleep. No one should be there jet but there were voices heard from Hanks office. You took a peak and that's when you saw a mysterious man looking back at you. His hair was cut short and were started to get gray. "Good morning." You greeted and he smiled with his perfect teeth. He was in his forties but sexy as god.

"Morning." He greeted and then you saw he had a badge on his belt.

You were about to sit behind your desk and ewes droop when you heard a familiar voice. "If that's not Y/N?!"

"Lou Grover." You smiled and walked to Hanks office to hug your old friend. "Hawaii has been treating you well." You tapped on his belly. "What are you doing back?"

Lou rolled his eyes at you and pointed to his friend. "This is Steven McGarrett, my boss and we came here to arrest Clayton for killing his wife."

Steve put a folder with a tape on Hanks desk and after hearing it confess it to all Hank stood up. "So why did you came to me, looks like you have everything under control."

"Clayton is nowhere to be fond and since this isn't our territory we can't find our target without your help." Steve explained.

You chuckled. "Ex military?"

"So obvious?" Steve scratched the back of his head.

You nodded thinking about the time you meet Jay and instantly knew he was in a battle. "Yeah it is." You answered and grabbed your phone. "Excuse me." You walked out and dialed Jay's number but he didn't pick up so you went back to Hanks office and tried to help.

Sometime later all of team was in, behind their desk. They were working on the case and Hank assigned you and Steve to go look for Calyton at his known locations. "Jay can we talk for a moment?" You tried to talk to him before you leave.

"Sorry now it's not a good time." He didn't bother looking at you at all so you dropped it.

Steve waited for you in the car. "Was your boyfriend in military too?"

"Ex boyfriend." You breathed out. "Yeah, it left him with nightmares and ..." You rubbed your forehead.

"I understand." Steve pulled his car at a warehouse and they walked in at a back door. "I got movement." He whispered.

You followed him close, he turned left and you turned right. Somewhere in the way two build guys attacked you two with bare fists. Steve was punching one and you the other one. You punched him in the neck with one movement he fell down. "Need help there big guy?"

He looked at you, his lip busted. You pulled a gun on him. "Stand down or I will blow your brains out."

"How did you?" Steve furrowed his eyebrows.

You chuckled and cuffed both of guys. "I was in Iran, trained by a Mossad."

Steve nodded when he saw you don't want to talk about it.

Back at intelligence Hank got his hands on the big guys. He punched the shit out of them until they gave the answer he wanted. "That's how we do is Chicago style." Lou laughed.

"Let's get this bastard." I winked at him.

We drove straight to Clayde's secret house and busted in. He wasn't expecting us so it was an easy arrest. "Rot in hell." Lou whispered close to his ear.

Hank invited us all for drinks at Molly's and I figured that would be a good time to talk to Jay. I sat down next to him at the bar. "Jay, we need to talk about this." I put my hand on his but he jerks it away.

"You've said enough." He sipped his drink, not bearing to look at me. "Anything else?"

I shook my head and walked back to the others. "That was a good day but Lou you should've see y/n today, she was a ninja." Steve laughed along with anyone else.

"Yeah that's our girl." Hank laughed winking at me.

Steve exhaled. "We could use a help. We are after someone that always gets away."

"I'm in." You took another beer. "If that's okay boss?"

Hank nodded. "As long as you come back one day." He knew about the fight we had with Jay and he wanted to get me away from toxic problems. "Just promise you'll take care of her." He said to Steve.