138. Oh girl (Erin Lindsay, Nadia Decotis)

MattisonSingletary this one is for you hope you like it 🥰 It's girl/girl and that's something I never wrote before so I hope it's good. 🙈

Guys 300K plus reads 😱 I love you all to pieces 🥰

"Nadia, babe?!" Erin called, searching for her girlfriend all over the house. She was afraid that her past would catch up to her and pull her back on a dark path. "Honney?" She walked downstairs and heard light moans coming from bathroom, the moans she remembered since she was a child and her mom took a dose too big. "Nadia oh my god, what have you done?"

She kneeled down next to her and dialed 911. "Erin?!" Nadia finnaly woke up, grabbing her girlfriends hand. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, we need you to get better and we can talk about it later." She tried to calm her down. "I can already hear the ambulance. Just hang on tight."

***

"I'm Erin, here to see Nadia." Erin smiled at the nurse, at the rehab clinic. "How is she today?"

"Hey Erin." She kindly greeted back, thinking it was a familly member because if she knew the real reason she surely wouldn't let her in. "She is better alway when you visit her."

Erin grabbed the name taq, walking to Nadia's room with a box of chocolate. "Hey babe." She kissed her lips, bitting down. "Sorry I couldn't come for so long I was undercover."

"It's okay you are here now." Nadia grabbed her hungrly, pushing her to the wall, removing her shorts with things in one swift movement. "Let's break a record this time shal we?" She dug her face deep in between her legs, moaning at the sweet juices.

"Oh fuck Nadia." Erin gripped her brown hair, bitting in her own hand to silence her own moans that might allert staff and throw Nadia out of the rehab. As the first orgasm reatched his peak, Nadia stood up, pushing her girl to the small, hard bed. "What has gotten into you babe?" Erin chuckled out of breath.

"I just missed you that's all." She kissed Erin's lips, climbing on top of her. "I can't wait to fuck you with all our toys when I get home." She chuckled, licking down her neck, slowly turtoring her.

"I miss you, it's hard sleeping alone." Erin admits, fixing the strain of her hair behind her ear. As Nadia's fingers play with Erin's nipples the nurse knocks on their door, almost bursting in.

"I am sorry to bother you miss but Nadia has an early apointment today." The nurse smiles as Nadia licks her lips, cleaning the sweet juice. Erin blushes, trying to calm down. "You might go home soon." She whinks, opening the door for them.

Nadia grabs her girlfriends butt, squeezing it. "Soon baby, soon."