1.How could you?! (Antonio Dawson)

You stepped off a plane quickly draging your suitcase towards your taxi.
Your buissines trip ended a day before it should so you wanted to surprize your boyfriend Antonio.

While driving you texted him what he's doing and how he is.
He replied that he's stucked at work and can't talk right now.

He was on your mind the whole week you were gone. You missed his black hair slicked back and the way his eyes shine when he is talking about his kids. You closed your eyes remembering his smell wanting to see him already.

Taxi stopped at yours house and you furrowed your eyebrows when you saw Anthonio's car parked outside. You payed taxi driver and started walking towars front door smilling.

You have to tell him something. Good news. The news you both are wanting to hear. Et least that is what you tought.

You stepped in the house closing the door behind you. "Anthonio!" you called. "Baby I'm home." you called walking up the stairs when there was no reply.

Weird moveing sounds were heard from your bedroom but you shouged it off thinking he was making you a surprize. And a surprize it was!

You opened the bedroom door your heart falling off your chest. Tears started to foarm in your eyes while your hand with engagement ring flew to your wide open mouth.

"Antonio.." you cried when you saw him in your room naked with a blonde girl. "What is this? What is going on?" You questioned but didn't want to wait for a reply. You ran down the stairs grabbing your suitcase and his car keys along the way.

You drived to your friends Kelly's house not wanting to see your boyfriend. Your hand was on your tummy tears still falling down your cheeks. "Is's gonna be okay little one." you calmed yourself down rubbing your belly where youre little boy was growing.