103. Back home (Jay Halstead)

You wanted it so here is pt. 2 of 101 story.

It has been six months since Cath, Jay's daughter was put to prison because she helped her friend with bank roberry. Jay tought he would teach her a lesson by putting her on cold for a weak but the first night in she started a fight and send her inmate in critical condition.

Jay never wisited her because she never wanted to see him and every day without her was torture to him. "Good morning, what's new?" Jay greeted his voice sleepy and bags under his eyes.

"Jay, Cayh was relised from prison yesterday." Antonio informed him as he walked past him, holding his coffee.

Jay gulped down hard, his face pale from the newly found information. "What, why was't I informed of this?"

"Jay, there is something else." Adam put his hand on his shoulder. "Cath, she married someone last week."

Hank walked in just the right moment. "What the hell Voight." Jay grabbed his boss by his colar. "You promised you will take care of her."

Hank pushed Jay to the wall. "That boy is good for her." He protested. "Besides who are you to argue. Didn't you marry Hailey just two weeks after Cath's arest?" Hank chuckled. "How do you think she will take this news?"

Jay stood there in silence until he grabbed his keys and drove to the prison to pick up his daughter. She walked out of the gates and Jay has never been so nervous before. "Cath?!"

"Dad." Cath jumped in his arms kissing his cheek. "I'm so sorry... Imissed you so much."

"I am glad to have you back." He cried.

Cath saw his husband with the corner of her eyes and ran straight to him. "Dad this is Eric. My husband."

Jay took a deep breath. He wanted to scream and punch something but he put a smile on his face instead. He didn't want to losebhis daughter again. "Nice to met you Eric."

He did his homework and Hank was right. Eric was a good guy, clean record and a possitive atitude. He was right for her.

Jay led the couple to his car, offering them a lunch. All of a sudden when they were half way there Jay's phone ringed. Cath looked at the photo of his father kissing Hailey. "Dad what the hell?! Why are you kissing her?"

Jay chuckled nervously. "Here is yhe thing... I was gonna tell you later... I married Hailey."

Cath looked at his dad. "You did what?"