23. Back to reality (Kevin Atwater)

"Okay I'm outside so I'll hang up now. Hurry up." My boyfriend Kevin announced.

I was sitting in my living room, talking to him over the phone, while he was driving to pick me up. It's our first valentines day and he wanted to be special. "Halo hunny." I gretted and closed the door on his black hummer.

He leaned closer and gave me a kiss. "Hey babe, happy valentines day. Gimme one more." He pecked my lips one more time.

We arrived at the restaurant in downtown Chicago. Kevin opened my doors and a kind waitress led us to our table. "Thank you for taking me out. I know how bussy you are there days."

Kevin grabs my hand in his large one and kisses my knuckles. "Anything for you baby doll. And let's not talk about work tonight." I agreed and sipped the red vine he chose for me.

We ate the food we ordered and decited we don't wan't to go home yet. "How about I take you to the new jazz club down the block? I heard the music is live." I suggest.

I know how much Kevin likes Avalon jazz band and just in case they are performing here tonight. When we walked cllser to the club and the posters were hanged everywhere. I smirked when my boyfrienda face lid up. "Oh my god, Avalon."

"Hapy valentines day babe." I wished and led him inside. The line was long but if you date a cop that knows all the security guys you get a special tretmant.

It was crowded but I wanted to dance so I led Kevin inthe middle of the dance floor and put my arms around his neck. I had to step on my tipy toes to kiss him bit it was worthit. "I know I don't say it much, but I really lobe you Y/N."

I blushed and hide my face by leaning on his chest. "I love you to. So much."

We danced the whole night and when it started to get light outside and the band finnished playing we were ready to go home.

We walked hand in hand down the block to my apartment. "So back to reality?"

Kevin pulled me coser and placed his arm kn my shoulders. "We have some more time, I'm off work today."

I bite my lover lip. "You are all mine, finally."

Shity chapter but I don't know what to writte about right now. Please give me some tips. ❤💙