13. Vacations (Jay Halstead)

You were texting your boyfriend who was curently at work.

* I'm sooooo booorrreeddd

J: Baby good morning to you too

* Oh shushhh.. when are you coming home I'm bored out of my mind

J: Soon 💙

You groaned and went to the kitchen to make yoirself dinner. You had time and ingredians so you also make a dessert.

Not long after you heard keys. Your eyes lid up and you ran to the doors. "Babeee."

Jay kisses your lips passionately. "What's that awsome smell. Have you been cooking?"

I nodded and led him to the kitchen. I served him spagetty with meat and vegetable souce.

He started moan while eating. "Babe you are marriage material."

You rolled your eyes at his sillyness. "Jere there's also something sweet." You said offerin him a desert.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him so that you were stradeling wim. "I was thinking about you for desert.... but we have some things to do."

He stood up and laughed to your pouting face. He led you to the closet area. "Pack your bags, we are going on vacations."

You list your eyebrows and looked at him. "We are?"

He nodded. A smile apeared on you face and you pulled rhe biggest suitcase that you owned out of the closet. "So are you gonna tell me where we are going?"

"Nope. It's a surprise." He teased and threw a couple of his shirts and jeans in as well.

After packing the bags taxy picked us up and drowe to rhe nearest airport.

Jay grabbed a suitcase in one hand and mine hand in his other hand. You arrived at the table where the time and destination of each flight was written on. Canada, Paris, Los Angeles, Poland, Italy and a few others.

Jay turned to you. "Pick one."

I looked at him. "Just like that you want ne to pick a place and we will go there?"

Jay nodded and I laughed. I looked at the screen one more time and I saw it. "Romania."

He looked at me like I have two heads. "Out of all this places you want to go ro Romania?"

I nodded.

He pulled me in for a hug and pressed his soft lips onto mine. "That's why I love you soo much babe. Romania here we come."