118. Fighter (Hank Voight)

Zorexndra this one is for you.

Hank couldn't believe his kid, his flesh and blood, is hitting the shit out of some girl, after years and years of teaching her not to resolve things through fighting.

He knew the whole Chicago knows how he manages thing but the last thing he wanted was for his own girl to be like him. He knew now it she time to be the strict father. Hank formed fists with his hands and walked with long steps towards his teenage daughter and the poor girl laying drenched in blood on the floor. "Clara!" Hank warned with stern voice. "Get off of her now!" He looked from left to right as the people were looking at them. "Get off!" He repeated louder this time. "You are embarrassing me."

Clara looked at him, her dark hair falling on her face. She punched the girl one more time and stood up. When she wanted to walk past her father he grabbed her arm and pulled her hard so that she would knew this thing is serious and she needs to follow him.

Clara wasn't a normal teenager. Her mother died when she was two and Hank didn't really know how to be a father to her, when he was home. "What do you want?" She spat at him. "Your little girl didn't grew up as you expected ha?" She rolled her eyes.

Hank was pissed so he pulled her by her hair and dragged her somewhere no one could hear them. "How many times, how many yeas have I been telling you not to act like a wild animal... Over twenty." He answered on his own question. "I'm so disappointed."

Clara rolled her eyes and adjusted her hair. "I don't know why you are so surprised. The apple didn't fell far from the tree." She giggled. "You are in no position to teach me how to be a good person, you are root inside." She pointed to his heart and meant every single word she said.

Hank was taken aback for the first time in his life, he was speechless. He pushed her with force but he realized too late that she wasn't one of his victims who he interrogated at work, she was his daughter. He was about to apologies when a loud bang was heard from behind him.

Clara grabbed her stomach and fell to her knees. Hank turned around and saw the girl's boyfriend standing with a gun. "That bitch will never punch my girl ever."

Hank wanted to ran after him but he needed to take care of his daughter. He kneeled down next to her but she was already gone. He leaned over her body and cried. It was his fault she was gone. He failed and now all his anger will rise upon the men who shoot her. "You better run and hide because nothing will save you from me." He whispered to the shooter as if he could hear him.