22. Jealous much? (Jay Halstead)

I was walking down the streets to Chicago downtown holding my boyfriend's Jay hand.

"Let's stop at Dr. Doughtnats for brekfast." He suggested and I didn't want to gain even more weight. I was overweight my whole life so I never imagined, not even in a million years that someone like Jay would be interesting in me. "Come on baby doll." He gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, fine lets go." I laugh amd he put his arms around my waist and kissed my lips.

We each ate a doughnat and we also bought some for Jay's co-workers. We walked out of the store hand in hand, smilling at his stupid joke when suddenly a bunch of guys started to laugh at us.

"Yo, a whale escaped the zoo." Someone screamed and I got tears in my eyes and looked at my feet.

Jay suddenly stops and I pul him by his hand, telling him to let it go. But he didn't listen. "What did you just say?"

He was mad, I could feel his entire body tense. The boys were outnumbered so they laughed. "I said be carefull she doesen't eat you too."

Jay released my hand and gave me his badge and gun to hold. He walked to the group of guys stoppimg inches in front of them. "Wanna say that again you piece of shit?"

The guy wanted to open his mouth but Jay smacked him. Blood rushed out of his nose and mouth but he attacked him back.

He swing at Jay but Jay stepped back and he missed. Jay kicked him to the guts and he fell to the ground. "Come on who's next?"

All the other guys just lifted their arms up in defence and Jay smirked. "Good choice."

He walked back to me and planted a kiss on my lips. "Thank you baby."

"No problem beautifull I love you just the way you are." He admited and pulled me closer.

I wrote a new story about forbidden love between Penelope and her sister's fiance Sebastian Stan. It's a romantic age gap love story go check it out. ❤💙