18. Need you (Antonio Dawson)

Omg!
I wanna thank all of you who are reading my stories for 10k reads in this shkrt time. I love you guys. :)
I will post three imagines today just for you. 💙❤

It's been almost a month since you and Antonio parted ways. You two have been datin for almost two years but the preassure his ex wife put on you two has finnaly been too much.

You were laying on a bed after a long day at work rubbing your feet. You finnaly cought a serial killer and the boys went to celebrate to Molly's. You declined and rather went home.

You favourite song starts playing signaling you have an uncoming phone call. A picture of Antonio's daughter Eva appears on your screan and you smile.

"Hey dear." You answer. You are realy happy that you two are getting along. She excepted you in no time even though she is already a teenager.

"Hey. Amm... I need a favour." She sounded worriedly, you suddenly tought of the worst case scenario.

You rize from the bed. "Is everything okay?"

She chuckled nervously. "Yeah, yeah I'm just... you know, bleeding."

You started walking up and down your bedroom. "What the hell happened? Where is your dad, I'm calling him right now." You start to pannic.

"No, no, no slow down. I'm not bleeding like that." Eva explains. "I'm having a period and I'm scared. I never had one and I dont know what to do. And mom is obviously not goona help me much so..."

You exhaled. Thank god she is okay. "I'm on my way."

You unlock the front door with the spare key that you still had. You call for her and she answers from the upstairs bathroom.

You knock on the bathroom door. "Can I come in?"

Eva's voice echo through the semi closed door. "Yes, come in."

You gave her a reasuring smile then put a bag on the counter. "I didn't know which one you will perfer so I just bought them all." You put seven different pad wrapps out of the bag. "I also brought some tampons." You smile.

Eva is just standing there not realy knowing what to do or say. "Thanks. Can you umm... answer some of the questions I have?"

You nood and lean your body to the cold tiles.

After you tucked Eva in you went to Diego's room to give him a kiss on his little chubby cheeks.

You were cllsing his bedroom door when you suddenly bump into Antonio. "Fuck." You mutter quietlly. "What are you doing here."

Antonio chuckled, showing his perfect smile. He is clearly drunk. "I should be asking you that question. I live here remember."

You roll your eyes. You were in no mood for explaining what you meant. "I came to see Eva."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "It's eleven thirty." He was looking at you intently. His chocolate brown eyes were glistering from the hallway light. "Why do I feel there is more to this story?"

You smirk. "Because it is. And don't aks me it's wommen's stuff." You brush your shoulder with his toned abs as you start to leave towards the exsit.

Antonio sudenly grabs your arm and spins you around. He was inches from your face. "You know I don't like when you act like this." His warm breath smelled like beer but not in a bad way.

You try to get your arm out of his embrace but he was holding you too strog. "Thank god I'm not yours then." Your heart was racing like crazy. Every once in a while you were looking at his lips.

He smirked. "So feisty." He was coming closer and closer. You were backing away until your back hit the hard wall.

Antonio's eyes were closed and he slowly and gently presses his warm lips to the side of your lips.

You clenched your fists together. You wanted him and he knew it, that's why he was teasing you. His smirk grew wider as he finally presssd his lips to yours.

You started kissing back imediatly, your thoungs were dancing. He pulled away for air and you pushes his body away from you. "We shoukdn't be doing this. You are drunk."

"I'm not that drunk. Besides I wasn't drunk this morning or yesterday or the day before when I wanted you back. I wan't you back. I need you." He was lookkng you directly in your eyes.

You smiled and jumped in his arms. "I need you to baby."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around your torso. "So are you gonna tell me why did Eva nedded you?"