40. More than frends #2 (Antonio Dawson)

It's been 4 months since Antonio and Y/N came home from undercover. Their relationship has changed and it's actually better then before. Today they have planned a date for the first time since they came back.

Y/N couldn't wait to go out with Antonio. She's been waiting for this day for a long time. They have been so busy lately with work and getting everythind back to normal.

Y/N bought a two peice dress. Both parts were white but the crop top had red flower on it. "You are so gettting laid tonight." Y/N's friend Anne winked at her. "You look amazing."

Anne put some make up on her face and she pinned her hair in a bun. The door bell rang and they both jumped in their seets. "Well go. Don't let him wait any longer." Y/N knew exactly what Anne was talkin about so she just rolled her eyes.

After the dinner the couple walked hand in hand through the park. Antonio took of his jacket and put it around Y/N's shoulders. "Here you go it's pretty cold tonight."

"Thanks." She pulled him in for a kiss that got heated preety soon. "Let's go to my place." Y/N suggested, hopimg she didn't sound to eager.

Antonio's lips found hers on the driveway of her house and they unlocked the front door without breaking the kiss. Y/N jumped on his lap and wrapped his legs around his torso.

His hands roamed all over her body, undressing her along the way. "I've been waiting for this day for such a long time." He admited while looking her directly in her eyes.

She tryed to hide the blush that was creeping on her cheek but Antonio pulled her face closer to his, attacking her with more kisses.

His words grew silent as he lightly kissed the delicate curves of her neck. He groaned, savoring her heavenly taste. Her scent was tantalizing. The flowers outside couldn't compare to the perfume she wore. He held her closer. Her breasts against him were more then he could stand.

With a wicked grin, he slowly backed her toward the bed. His fingers made their way to her wet core. Her hips rolled, moving rhythmically as his fingers circled against the sensitive skin. "Antonio... I want you now." She breathed out.

Her pussy was glistening, wet and slippery from his touch. He heard soft squishing sounds as he taunted and teased, swirling his fingers in circular motions.

His muscles flexed as he tried hard to gain control of himself. He didn't want to give in to her desire too quickly.

Antonio knelt between her legs, trailing kisses along her creamy thighs. He teased her swirling his tongue against her flesh. Her skin felt like satin, and her sweet scent tantalized him. He inhaled deeply, loving her smell. "You smell so good..." He mumnled.

Y/N's moans filled the room as he tongued her in smooth, fluid motions. He was relentless, gliding his tongue up and down her pussy lips, then back to her pulsating clit. She arched higher. "I'm gonna cum."

Her climax was forceful, never ending. She surrendered completely, enjoying the sensations that coursed through her in continuous waves.

She tought Antonio was done with her but she was oh so wrong. He thrusted in her with no warning cousing her to moan loudly. "Feels good mi amor?" He whispered in her ear.

"Oh.. yes.. so good." Y/N moaned barely abble to speak. Not long after she felt her wals tightening, and she came all over his thich dick.

Antonio pulled out and stroke himself a few more times until white liquid flew on his shirt. He layed down next to Y/N and pulled her closer, both breathing heawy. "If I knew what I was missing..."

She chuckled and when they were hughed like that, her hand found the way go his plump butt, squezing it. "We are never leaving this bed."