56. Yes Daddy! (Hank Voight)

Someone requested a kinky imagine about Hank and Lili from the previous story My dad's friend. So this one is for you sorry I lost your name. 😆

The last few days were exhousting, mostly for him. He was working long hours but he still found time to please her so she wanted to return the favour.

Hank got home early today and Y/N was sitting on sofa, reading a book dressed in a short skirt and a tank top, her hair in a high ponytale. "Hey daddy." She greeted him with a smile. He drops his keys and pulls her into a hug, kissing her deeply. They both moan, missing eachother's touch. "I'm gonna take care of you tonight." She anounces and puls him behind her, not able to protest.

She pushes him on the sofa and straddles him, her skirt moveing higher on her thighs. Gridding one more time, she feels his hardness getting bigger and he moans softly. "In a teasing mood baby girl?" He groans.

Hanks hands find their way to her hips where they gripp the skin. She pulls away and drops to her knees. Y/N slowly unbottons his pants pulling them down. Her fingers gently teasing him through the boxers.

"You make it so hard for me to keep my hands off of you." His voice low, raspy, needy.

Without another word she removes his boxers and lowers her head on his hard on, sucking him eagerly. Y/N feels wettness between her own thighs. She looks up at him to see his eyes closed, head leaned back.

She stops. "I want you daddy.

Hank picks her up, his eyes dark with lust and throws her on a sofa, her legs wide apart. He thrusts in to her with ease due to her wettness and she lets out an animalistic moan. "Daddy."

A smirk apears on Hanks lips and his thrusts gets faster and deeper. "Fucky baby girl, you're so tight." Y/N's stomach starts tightening as she's getting closer to her orgasm. He gripps her hair, pulling them. "Come for me baby girl.

She feels herself shaking as he rides her through her orgasm. He pulls out spilling on her stomach. Both of them are breathing heavily, laying on their back's.