7. How could you?! part 2 (Antonio Dawson)

This short story was requested by n1ght_dr34m3r so it's dedicated to her. Hope you like it. 🖤

I have been waking up at my friends house for a few days now.
Antonio has been caling me but I put my phone on mute.

Today is monday and I have to go back to work where I will see my boyfriend. Well ex boyfriend.

I got up and put a baggy shirt on to hide my belly. It's not really visible yet but you can never be too careful. I don't even know how my life will go from this point forward. Should I tell Antonio he will be father again or what.

I exhaled and gave myself one last look in the mirror. "I quess pregnancy does make you glow." My friend yelled from kitchen and invited me to brekfast witch I declined. I don't need to vomit all over the inteligance office.

I arrived and saw Antonio's SUV parked at the usual spot. Fellow officers were making small talk the way to the office.

I decited I will not be telling him about pregnancy just yet. I didn't want him staying with me just because of the baby.

As I arrived to the room where you can drink coffe ai saw a familliar figure. Her blonde hair were falling down her head like she was a goddess.

The image from the other night flew back to my mind and single tear fall down my eye. "Y/N, baby..."

I rolled my eyes in disbelief. "Let's make something clear, I AM NOT your baby! I spat at him and turned to walk away but I stopped. "You got some nerves bringing her here."

Antonio rushed to me and tryed to hold my hand. "Listen, please. Just let me explain."

I didn't say anything so he just continue talking. "This is Mia..."

I was pissed now. "I don't give a fuck about her name!"

"Okay, okay sorry. The boys and I were closing the case and went to celebrate over to Molly's. There was a lot off people there and so were some girls. One of them put a pill in my drink as a revenge for busting her boyfriend. Mia helped me get home and I jumped on her but I swear it was just because of the ruffy's."

I was speacess and Mia continuoed talking. "He was cute so I kissed him back. But I swear I didn't know he has a girlfriend."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Nice story. Too bad you still kissed her. And god knows what else you would do with her if I didn't come home you idiot."

Antonio looked sad. "Don't be so mean."

I laughed. "I'm mean? Because of you I could lose my baby." I said totaly forgetting that I wasnt suposed to tell him yet.

Antonio furrowed his eyebrows. "Baby? Are you... babe are you pregnant?"

I turned around ready to leave. "It doesen't metter now does it. You ruined everything."

Tears started to foarm in my eyes. Antonio came bihind me and put his hands on my belly. "Please I beg you. I want to be a part of this. I don't want to miss a second of it. I love you.

I put my hands on top of his. "Ofcorse you'll be in his life. You're his father."

"It's a boy?" He asked.

"I don't know yet. I have a fealling." I smiled. "I have to go now but we'll talk later okay?"

Antonio nodded. "Are you coming back home tonight?"

"No. Lets just take it slow."