120. Stockholm sindrome pt. 2 (Hank Voight)

Hana ran as fast as she could moving her little feet through the pitch black forrest, down the long fields of grass and across the three roads. She never stopped, not even for a second, until she was standing in front of her parents house.

The smile was spreading across her face, from ear to ear but when the time came to knock on the door she couldn't. She looked through the window carefully and saw her mom dancing with some guy that wasn't her father, casually kissing his lips.

Hank stopped acting like he is asleep and got up to hee her run away from him. He was happy on one side and torn apart on the other. "She left... She really left me." He slammed the doors shut and opened the hundred years old whiskey.

Hana was tired from walking and running and not eating for one full day. She couldn't enter that house, not after she saw everyone forgot about her.  She slowly opened the old wooden door, carefully so that she wouldn't wake Hank up but to her surprise, the house was empty. She disn't think much of it so she layed down and fell asleep just for an hour or two.

In the morning Hana tought Hank's beautifull face will wake her up but that never happened. She started to panick and ran to the only place she tought he could be. "Please be here, please be here..." She keept repeating on the way towards Hank's happy place. "Hank?!"

He turned around, drunk, lookin terrible. "Hana? What are you doing here?"

Hana walked slowly towards him, kneeling down. "I can't just leave you." She admited. "I.. I..."

Hank turned around and kissed her. "Liar, you can't even kiss me back." He threw a bottle over her head, carfull not to hit her.

Hana polpped down next to him. "I don't know how to." She admitted. "But I wan't to." Her face turned red as Hank's eyes grew darker.

Hank played with her hair and slowly traced his fingers down her jaw. He started leaning in and slowly rubbing his lips with hers until he pressed them on and bitting them. Hana moaned and he took that as a chance to push his tongue in jer mouth, exploring with it.

Hana pulled away, breathing heawy. Her face was bright red. "Gorgeous." He picked her up and rested his hands on her butt, exploring all shades of red cheeks, enjoying every one of it. "I will fuck you so hard you will never wan't to leave." He whispered right before he opened the door with his foot.