68. We won't tell anyone (Hank Voight)

Sara was looking forward to a night out with the girls. Her long term boyfriend was out of town and this is the longest they have been apart. She missed him and his touch, especially the way he fucks her like no amount of sex is enough.

It was friday and after a quick shower, she picked up a red tank top and a black skirt probably showing too much skin but who cares. After glancing on the watch she realized she is late so she hurryed to the garage where her camaro was parked.

She left the windows open, because she loved how the wind played with her hair. Two blocks away she saw a blue lights in the rear mirror. "Fuck."

Sara saw an officer slowly walking towards her. It was dark but she could see he had his hands in his pockets. He walked around her car, one of his hands now trailing the cold metal of her car. He stopped by her window. "Good evening ma'am. Licence and regestration."

Sara was mesmerised by his figure. He was intimidating but gorgeous at the same time. His eyes dark but beautufull, maybe the most beautifull she'd ever seen. She came back to her sences and spat back at him. "What the hell you pull me off for? I haven'd done anything wrong." She threw the papers harshly to him.

"Such a nasty language from such a beautifull lady." He said with a smirk. His voice low and raspy. "Maybe I should write you a ticket Sara."

Sara stepped out of her car and slammed her door behing her. She read his name of his jacket and put a finger in his face. "Officer Voight, I will report you and you will lose your badge."

As she was close enough he grabbed her arm and slammed her to the car. Not enought to hurt her but enough to shut her up. "I will have to put you under arrest if you keep resisting." His voice was barely above the whisper and she could smell spermint in his hot breath that coused goosebumps all over her body.

His body was pressed close to hers especially his lower part. He spon her around as his hands roamed her body from her arms down her back and her naked legs, then back up over her core and brests. "Get the fuck away from me." She whisper yelled unable to speak normal. "I'm leaving."

Sara spoon back around and was about to sit back in the car when officer pressed her lips on her plump ones. She didn't need long till she started kissing back. It's been to long since she felt her boyfriends touch. "Miss I will need you to follow me." Voight ordered.

Sara didn't know if it was his uniform or his lustfull look that made her do whatever he told her. As she parked her car behind hers in the abandoned forest her panties got wet and her nipples hard. She needed him.

Without saying anything Voight unbuttoned his pants, his member jumping out proidly and Sara licked him from the base to top. "We need to be fast so that my boss doesen't suspect something." He whispers while leaning his head back in pleasure.

Sara was pushed on the cold police car as Voight kneeled down and started licking her from behind. A few moans escaped her mouth especially when he pushed his hard on in her wet pussy. It slide in with ease and Voight pulled her body closer.

Slaming in her faster and faster Sara felt incredible, not even her boyfriend could make her fell that. Sara's legs started shaking and when Voight pulled his dick out to slam in her once again she squirted all over his uniform. "Mm baby..."

Sara turned around and finnished him of with her mouth, swallowing the warm liquid.

"I will have to punish you for messing with my uniform. To mad you have to leave already." Voight pushed his finger inside of her dripling pussy, making her want him again. "Next time maybe."

Sara grabbed on his arm and held him close to her. "I wan't it now!"