I grabbed my keys and turned off all the lights in the house before checking the back door to make sure it's locked, leaving out the front door and walking to my big ass white truck my daddy bought me that I named Betty.

I jumped in and started the car as I watched lay struggle to hop in laughing to my self once she finally got in.

"Your fine ass daddy know he wrong for buying you this big ass bulldozer! I just lotion my legs my hands greasy got me sliding and shit!" She complained see one thing about Lay this bitch will speak her mind and I mean everything that come to it! No matter how dumb it sound when it comes out she's going to say it .

"You know you can walk right? I'll pull this bitch over ." I looked over at her then back at the road, she not about to be talking about my shit while in my shit! Big head ass.

"See now you doing to much where the aux." she said grabbing the aux and hooking it into her phone changing the radio to aux and looking for a song.

"Oooouuuu play that song that go "All of this love is toxic
All of this love is toxic" I started

"Who sing that ?" She asked me looking confused.

"Kehlani I think" Trying to remember where I heard the song from.

"Let her sing it! Over there ruining that lady lyrics she work to hard for you to sound like that"

Her ass over there laughing like she just said the funniest shit ever. Joke was bout lame as hell. Should say something bout them big ass shoes she got on but ima let her be .

"Lay ...Lay baby I am not the person you want to crack jokes with . Remember last time you didn't talk to me for a week I hurt feelings sweetie!" I had to remind her because when it comes down to jokes and hurting feelings all bets are off I'm coming for everybody your momma, your knot kneed grandma and your dog nobody safe!

"Ok ok chill!" She said playing Toxic by Kehlani.

Damn right, we take turns being wrong
I get real accountable when I'm alone
I get real about it all when I'm alone
It's so crazy missin' you when I get on
Don Julio made me a fool for you
And now I might hit your phone up
With that ra-ra-ra, missin' my da-da-da
Missin' that ah-ah-ah (ah, ah)
All of this love is toxic
All these kisses and hugs is not shit
You a damn drug, you're toxic
Uh, all the sex on replay
Run it back like a DJ
Surfin' on your face while you eat that
Tryna make a bad bitch behave, no
I was this way for you
Put the pussy away for you
Thinkin' I would wait for you

I carefully pulled into Wendy's drive through trying not to ride over the humps and get stuck again.

Hi welcome to Wendy's would you like to try our ultimate loaded bacon fries?

"No thank you! May I have a large strawberry lemonade and a medium fry ... Lay what you getting ?" I looked over at her and she smiled

"I want a 5 dollar biggie bag with a strawberry lemonade" she told me going back to texting on her phone.

"Can I have 5 dollar biggie bag and for the drink I want strawberry lemonade. No pickles no onions bbq and sweet and sour sauce please" I told the lady through the speaker.