♡~ 200K+ SPECIAL CHAPTER ~♡

okay, no word of a lie, when i clicked on this book and saw that it now has 200k reads, i fell off of my bed.

seriously, why do i have so many? my writing isn't even that good in my opinion. it could be much better.

i just... really have no words. id like to say thank you all for reading. also, the kind comments and votes you give me really makes my day, so thank you, honestly.

im glad i make you happy with my oneshots, that is my aim after all: to make my readers happy.

if you don't like my writing, please tell me, id like to know what i can improve on!

anyways, here's the chapter :D

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Katsuki, can you please explain to me what's going on?" You pleaded as you watched your lover scramble around your shared bedroom

He had been acting like this for days now: getting nervous around you, giving you short, simple answers, showering you with some affection here and then. It was all confusing you, and you had absolutely no idea what was going on.

"Just do as I said: get dressed up and ready!" He frantically answered you, not even sparing you a glance.

A small sigh surpassed your lips as you crossed your arms over your chest, staring at the back of his head.

"Where are we even going?" You muttered.

Katsuki grumbled to himself before standing up and walking over to you who was stood near the bedroom door whilst watching him hurriedly look around the room.

As soon as he approached you, he looked down then grabbed a hold of your hands, weaving your fingers together before slowly trailing his eyes up again to look into yours.

The two of you stayed there, gazing into each other's eyes with so much love and passion for each other. Never had you felt this way towards someone before.

"Y/n," The ash blonde started, "Please don't stress. I have already told you, I have everything sorted out, so just go with it, okay?"

"How am I supposed to 'just go with it' when I have no idea what's happening...?"

"Please, Y/n. Try? For me?" Your lover pleaded you, attempting to pull of puppy eyes, but failed miserably.

Chuckling, you let go of his hands then playfully hit his chest, causing him to stumble backwards and end up sitting down on the bed.

"Fine, you idiot." You chuckled.

"Hey!" He whined out, "Don't copy me! I'm supposed to be the one calling you an idiot!"

"You sound like a big baby." You commented, almost cooing as you saw his lips jut out into an adorable pout.

"Awh, look at you. What happened to the Katsuki that claimed he was going to kill everyone, hmm? Remember, that angry Katsuki? You've gone all soft and I love it." You told him, reaching up to pinch his cheeks.