His Grades 🍋(Highschool! Ichimatsu x reader) Lemon

For DesireeWheeler5

I was at my house waiting for my boyfriend Ichimatsu to come over. He was struggling a bit in school and I decided to help him out. I perk up when I hear a knock on the door before walking over to open the door. I smile when I saw Ichimatsu before pulling him in for a hug. He flinches before hugging me back with a chuckle. He pulls back with a smile "Thanks for doing this." He says and I nod as I close the door

"No problem, I'm more than happy to help." I say and kiss his cheek before sitting on the couch with him. On the coffee table was textbooks and a few snacks. I pick up one of the textbooks and smile at him "Let's get started!" I say with a smile and he nods with a hum.

So for the next 30 minutes we went over the questions together with me quizzing him. He was struggling but I continue working with him before I got an idea. "Maybe you just need motivation." I mumble and he looks up from the book with a hum. "Okay, I'm gonna quiz you again" I say and he hums before nodding "Okay" he says softly and I smile before

So I started quizzing him again. It took a bit but eventually he got a question right. I smile and kiss his cheek before slipping my cardigan off. Ichimatsu glances at me with a hum but seemed to just brush it off. Well he brushed it off until he got another question right and I started to pull my pants off.

"What are you doing?" He asks with a faint blush and I smile "I said you needed motivation. So for every question you get right, I remove one of my clothes." I say and he stares at me before he hums "um..okay" he says before we continue. We continue this method until only my underwear was on. I was hugging my legs to my chest with a heavy blush before sighing as he answers another question.

But before I could pull my underwear off he got up. I hum and blush as he kneels in front of me before reaching up to slowly pull my underwear off. I let him with a heavy blush and a nervous smile. I kept legs closed and flinch when he lays his hands on my thighs. I hum and glance down at him before slowly spreading my legs.

He blushes softly and I squeak as he spreads my legs a bit further before leaning in to lick my slit. I shudder and bite my lip with a hum before moaning softly as he licks away at my slit, nudging his tongue into my pussy. I tilt my head back with a moan as he pumps his tongue "O-Oh~ I-Ichimatsu~" I moan softly before reaching a hand down to thread through his hair.

He groans softly and pulls me closer while I lift my legs onto his shoulders. "Oh~ Oh Ichimatsu~ I'm so close~ I'm gonna cum~" I moan softly as sweat began to drip down my flushed face. He smirks before pushing his tongue deeper while reaching a hand up to rub circles onto my clit. I tilt my head back with a loud whiny moan before pushing his head down, locking my legs around his neck as I came hard.

I was panting softly with a shaky smile as I drool lightly before feeling rapid tapping on my thigh. It was then I realized I was suffocating my boyfriend between my thighs. I move my legs away and he pulls up with a gasp before he pants softly. "S-Sorry Ichi...you okay honey?" I ask and he was silent before standing up to pin me to the couch, our books falling to the floor.

Ichimatsu looks at me and I shudder at the look in his eyes before he shuts his eyes to kiss me hard. I squeak before kissing back with a soft moan. I flinch when I felt him grinding against me and blush hard 'Oh my..it feels..so big' I think as I pull away, glancing down as he grinds against me. He stops and chuckles "I see you staring~" he purrs and I look up at him before blushing as he sits up to strip down.

My blush worsened with every clothing item he removed and I felt like I would die when he removed his underwear. I felt my heart drop a little when I saw how big AND thick his cock was...Even if I had nothing to compare it to, I thought pretty impressive as he was 18.

I became very nervous as he lines himself up as I gulp and grip the armrest above my head. I bite my lip but hum as he kisses me softly before slowly pushing in. I flinch with a whimper and move to wrap my arms around his neck to hold him closer. He pulls away to rub my hips as he pushes in inch by inch until he bottoms out inside of me.

I shudder with a whine and he kisses me softly "It's okay~ the pain will go away soon~ just relax and tell me when to move~" he coos before moving to kiss my neck which made me tremble with a soft moan. I bite my lip and roll my hips "You can move no-Oh!~" I cut off with a moan as he starts thrusting slowly. I shudder and moan softly from the feeling. "Oh~ Oh Ichimatsu~ T-This feels Ah~ so good~" I moan and he groans softly

"Yeah~ you feel better than I imagined~ you're so warm and so tight~" he moans softly and I blush before smiling shakily "Well you are so big-oh~ and thick~ I can feel you stretching me~" I moan and he blushes before he starts thrusting faster making me moan out "Oh~ Oh yes Ichi~ right there~" I moan as he hits my g-spot and he held my hips up before thrusting harder to ram into my g-spot.

"oh!~ Oh!~ yes!~ right there!~ Oh don't stop!~" I moan out and he chuckles "You've become quite vocal~" he purrs before leaning down to lick and kiss my neck. I shudder with a moan "I can't help it~ you feel too good~" I moan and gasp as he starts thrusting harder. I moan out and wrap my arms around his neck while my legs wrap around his waist, pushing him deeper as I hold him close

He groans softly and started pounding me into the couch which made moan out in pure pleasure. I could hear the old couch beginning to creak and shake from Ichimatsu's movements. I swear I even felt the couch move across the floor a bit.

I bite my lip with a whine as I feel pressure build up "Oh~ Ichimatsu~ I'm gonna cum~" I moan softly and he groans softly as he bit his lip "Yeah~ me too~" he groans and I hum "will you be able to pull out?~" I ask with a moan and he nods with a shudder "Y-Yeah...but not yet~" he purrs and I hum before screaming out in pleasure when he started pounding me harder than I thought possible.

"Uwah!~ I-Ichi!~ Oh yes!~ Oh!~ pound my pussy!~" I moan out and smile as I felt his cock twitch as he pounds away at my pussy before I arch my back with a whiny moan. "Oh!~ I'm cumming!~" I moan out and felt my body tremble as I came hard. He huffs and pulls out rather quickly but I didn't complain as I knew he was close. I shudder and shut my eyes as I pant heavily.

"Y/n~ open your mouth~"

I hum and open my eyes before going wide eyed with a heavy blush when I saw Ichimatsu had moved to be hovering over my chest while he slowly strokes his cock inches away from my face. My heart and stomach flutter before I open my mouth, lolling my tongue out for him. He smiles shakily before biting his lip with a groan.

I squeak and shut one of my eyes when he came into my mouth and onto my face. I was quick to lean in and place my mouth over the tip so the rest of his cum wouldn't make a mess. He shudders and smiles as he pets my head before he slowly pulls out of my mouth a minute later. I gulp down the rest of his cum before wiping my face clean.

Ichimatsu blushes as I lick my hand clean before he smiles softly and kisses me. "I love you~" he coos and I smile "I love you too~" I coo and hug him close "..thanks for helping me" he mumbles softly and I giggle softly "No problem, I'm always happy to help you" I say and he smiles before kissing me softly

Let's just say that after that day Ichimatsu's grades improved greatly, with my help of course