Started with a letter 🍋(Karamatsu x Shy! reader) Lemon

For SoulStealerAsuna

I was packing a small suitcase for a sleepover at the matsuno house this weekend with Ichimatsu helping me. He wasn't really helping though. As I put my nightgown in the case Ichimatsu sighs "it's so frustrating." He says and I hum "What?" I ask and he gave me a look "That you love Karamatsu and he's so oblivious about it. It makes me angry." He says and I blush softly. "Well it's not a big deal. I don't mind."

"Yes you do. You love him so much and he doesn't notice. I've seen how much it bothers you." He says and I blush harder "Ichimatsu really it's fine. I don't need to date him, I'm fine with just being his friend." I say and he hums "now are you going to help me?" I ask and he hums before perking up a bit. "Yeah..just a second." He says before walking away and I sigh.

It was true that I love Karamatsu and it does hurt that he doesn't notice. It is a little my fault because I always become a stuttering mess around him. I was too much to confess and was probably doomed to stay his friend. But that was okay with me...I guess.

When I got to the Matsuno house I was lead to the guest room by Karamatsu. "I do hope that you are comfortable here." He says and I blush before nodding. "I'm s-sure I'll be j-just fine..t-thanks." I stutter and he smiles "well I'll let you get accustomed. I'll be downstairs if you need me." He says before leaving the room and I blush hard with a sigh.

I set my bag down and sat down on the futon with a huff. I turn my head to see Ichimatsu leaning against the door with a letter in his hand. "What's that?" I ask pointing to the letter and he held it up with a smirk. "If you can't confess your feelings to Karamatsu on your own. Then I'll help you." He says as he waves the letter and I stare at him with wide eyes before standing up.

"Ichimatsu..give me the letter." I say as I walk over and he smirks before rushing off. I froze before I squeak and run after him. By the time I made it downstairs to him I saw he had already given it to Karamatsu and Karamatsu was reading it. I blush hard and Ichimatsu smirks at me as Karamatsu reads the letter with a growing blush.

I turn around and run back upstairs to the guest room with tears in my eyes from the embarrassment. I close the door and sat in the corner of the room with my legs to my chest. I couldn't believe that Ichimatsu did that. What would Karamatsu say? Would he even feel the same or would he just friend zone me?

I was in the room for a while until there was knocking on the door. I bite my lip before getting up to answer the door. I saw it was Choromatsu and smile softly. "Oh hi Choromatsu." I say and he smiles "hi y/n, I hope I'm not interrupting anything but our mom got some pears for us and I wanted to see if you wanted-" "yes please!" I say with a smile and he chuckles before we both walk downstairs to the living room.

I blush when I saw Karamatsu but sat down by him anyways as I ate some of the sweet fruit. I was blushing a bit when I saw he was still reading the letter as he ate. I took a small peek at the letter and I saw how it was signed.

It was signed Love your secret, stuttering, admirer.

I look up at Ichimatsu and he gave me a smile. I was a little more calm now that I knew Karamatsu didn't know that it was me who loved him. I was thankful that Ichimatsu didn't put my name though I was a little nervous for the day Karamatsu finds out that it was me.

-3rd person-

When night rolled around y/n and the brothers went straight to bed. Karamatsu couldn't stop thinking about the letter and who wrote it. Whoever wrote it seemed very sweet and Karamatsu was surprised by how much this person seemed to love him. Before going to bed Karamatsu places the letter in his pillowcase. He would be reading it again in the morning so he could try and figure out who this secret admirer is.