Soulmates 🍋(Ichimatsu x reader) Lemon

For SoulStealerAsuna

I sigh as I walk off the plane that just landed in Japan. There's a reason for my sigh. You see I live in a world where soulmates are very real. In this world soulmates are connected by a red string that wraps around the pinkie of their right hand. The string can only be seen by the fated pair. So why did I sigh? I didn't have a string at all.

I knew it wasn't normal and when I brought it up in school, we were learning about the red string of fate, my parents were called instantly. I don't remember much of their conversation but I do remember my teacher saying that it may be possible that I didn't have a soulmate. A rare case but it happens. I remember that I became so depressed after that and my parents became worried.

They had a good reason to be worried though because there have been times where people like me become so lonely and depressed that they end up committing suicide. Luckily I was able to occupy myself by traveling. That's why I was in Japan. Though it did still hurt to see so many happy people walking with their soulmates. When I got to my hotel I decided to explore and look around.

After some exploring my stomach started growling so I walk around to find some food. My eyes lock onto a small stand with an amazing smell coming from it. I walk over and saw it was an oden stand. "Oh hello miss." I hum and turn my head to see a short man behind the stand. "Hi I was just looking for something to eat and thought I'd try oden." I say and he smiles "no problem, take a seat." He says and I smile before sitting on the bench.

I was given a bowl with a decent portion and a simple glass of water. As I ate the man and I chat. I discovered his name was Chibita. Eventually I finish eating and stood up. I thank Chibita for the meal and pay before leaving. I didn't get that far before a felt a slight tug at my hand. I hum and glance down before I went wide eyed.

I saw a red string attached to my pinkie finger. I follow the string back to the oden stand and pause when I saw 6 identical man sitting on the bench. I walk closer and I saw the string connected to the one in a purple hoodie. He looked so tired and while the others were chatting up a storm he was just eating silently. He seemed so...depressed. Oh dear.

I walk over and Chibita looks over to see me. "Oh hello y/n, did you forget something?" He asks and the men all turn to look at me. "No...I just came back because..um..what's your name?" I ask looking at my newly discovered soulmate. He hums and glances to the side. "You're asking me?" He asks and I blush before nodding "...Ichimatsu." He says and I smile softly "Well Ichimatsu..I'm y/n." I say and he hums.

I wait a second with a smile as he glances around before glancing down. I could see him visibly freeze before he looks at me with a shocked face and I glance away with a blush. I glance back with a smile as he silently stood up and walks up to me. We just stare at each other. We didn't really know what to do. I smile softly before hugging him and he flinches but instantly relaxes to hug me back.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and I hug him tighter. "I thought I would never get a soulmate." I mumble and he nods "yeah...same here." He says softly before pulling back to stare at each other again. "Heh. If you guys need some time alone you can go." I hear and turn to see the one in red with a smile. Before I could even respond Ichimatsu took my hand in his before we walk away.

I don't know how long we were walking and chatting but I did notice the sun begin to set. So I made my way towards the hotel I was staying at with Ichimatsu following. I didn't mind as I still wanted to talk with him. When we got to my room we continue our chat until I stop talking to stare at him. I blush and scoot closer to him to lay my hand over his.

That action made him go silent before he turns to me. I glance down with a blush and tap his hand with my finger. I look up at him with a smile before I lean in. He blushes softly and gulps before leaning in as well. I blush harder when our lips touch. His lips were surprisingly soft as he kisses me back. I hum and wrap my arms around his neck.