(Ichimatsu X Secret Girlfriend!Reader) Fluff

For @ALazyPotatoAuthor

I'm back boyysss.

-Mod_Kim

__

"I'm heading out..." Ichimatsu mumbles.

"'Kay." His brothers say in unison.

Ichimatsu walks out of his house and shuts the door. It was a normal day, a sunny day. Ichimatsu wasn't too keen on sunny days and preferred to stay inside until fall comes of age. Winter? Even better, especially with cats. But during these times of hell's rising hours of the sun, his feelings of horror pivoted into anticipation. What's the matter with Darkmatsu? Why was he acting so strange?

Ichimatsu straightens his back and clears his throat. He wasn't himself these days. He seemed more... happier, per se. He went out more often, talked more often, and even was caught combing his hair a few times. His brothers were growing more suspicious each passing day. It was strange. Was something going on with him?

"Ah! Ichimatsu-kun!" (Y/n) calls.

Ah... I get it now.

Ichimatsu's eyes begin to lit up when he sees a similar figure come into view. "Hello, (Y/n)-chan..." He greets, a smile slithering onto his face. (Y/n) giggles and nods, "It's a great day, isn't it? And you're even wearing the shirt I bought you!" She exclaims a smile on her face. Ichimatsu's face lits up as he stares down at his shirt. It was a shirt with a cat that says, 'Neko!' He almost forgot that he wore it. "Y-Yeah, I thought it'd be appropriate for today..."

"For our date?"

"For our date." Ichimatsu confirmes.

It sounded so foreign to him. Strange, really, but good in a way. Ichimatsu's snaps out of his thoughts when (Y/n) intertwines her hands with his, a smile on her face. Ichimatsu's lips quiver at her adored expression. She was so cute, too cute, how did he manage to get her?

"Do you know what's our plan for today?" Ichimatsu asks, squeezing her hand gently.

"I was thinking of going to the new cafe down the street, I heard it's good! Do you wanna try?"

Ichimatsu hums, "Sure, I guess." He shrugs.

He hears her voice squeal excitedly, as a smile makes way on his face. 'She's too cute,' Ichimatsu thinks. Ichimatsu ruffes her hair, "It's only a cafe, dummy." They begin walking.

"But it's with you!" She counters.

He choked on his spit. He wasn't used to this at all. This was like unexpected surprise attacks, it made him queasy inside. Ichimatsu doesn't reply to her statement and just makes a hearty grunt through his throat. (Y/n) giggles at his reaction and leans on his shoulder, "You're cute, Ichimatsu-kun..."

"Pretty sure, you're talking about yourself."

"Pretty sure, I'm not."

"...You're cute."

"You too."

"Stop it."

"Nope!"

"Please?"

"No!"

"Tch..." Ichimatsu bops his head on hers, but not enough to hurt.

"Oww!" She whines, rubbing her head. "Meanie."

Ichimatsu snickers and rolls his eyes. After a few minutes, (Y/n) squeezes his hand to get his attention as she points at the building ahead of them, "That's the cafe, let's get in line before it gets too long." They both walk to the line, reading the menus.