Say the word 🍋(Ichimatsu x reader) Lemon

For terematsu

I was walking around the grocery store nervously glancing at my boyfriend who was walking beside me, hands in his hoodie pocket. He gave me a smile and I sigh as we walk through the store. I don't even know how Ichimatsu managed to convince me to do this. I was surprised that I even agreed but Ichimatsu wouldn't stop asking. So here I was walking around the grocery store...with one of those vibrating bullets inside of my pussy.

The vibrations were only set to low but Ichimatsu had the remote and could change the intensity whenever he wanted to. That's what made me nervous. As I was reaching out to grab some bread he increased the intensity startling a moan out of me. I cover my mouth and blush hard as I narrow my eyes at him. He smirks and glances away while I steady myself with the cart.

I quickly grab the bread and continue my shopping. Luckily I was only buying a few things. Though whenever I'd reach for something he'd ump the intensity. By the time we made it to the cash register I could hear the faint buzzing as Ichimatsu had it set all the way to high. I was fumbling with my cash and didn't talk as I didn't trust my voice.

Then he suddenly switched from high to low then back to high making me jolt with a moan. I blush hard from embarrassment but also because I was so close and he kept going back and forth between high and low. So I quickly pay and grab the bagged groceries before storming out of the store with Ichimatsu following with a smirk.

When we got to my apartment I placed the bags in the kitchen and as soon as Ichimatsu shut the door I ran back to the living room. I practically pounced onto Ichimatsu. I whine softly and he pulls the remote out from his pocket. "You want it? Just say it~ Say the word and I'll do it~" he purrs and flicks it back to high making me moan out. "Oh Ichimatsu~ Fuck me~ Please fuck me right here in my living room~"

He smirks and sits up to kiss me deeply before leaning me back onto the floor. I moan and grip onto his shoulders as he grinds lightly against me, nudging the pink bullet a little deeper. "Ichimatsu~ please~" I moan and he nods before stripping the both of us down to our underwear. I blush as my underwear was practically soaking wet before Ichimatsu peels them off.

I whine as he nudges the toy deeper with his thumb before slowly pulling it out. I moan before whining as he pulled it out. I didn't like he empty feeling at all. "Ichimatsu~ hm~ Ah!~" I moan out in shock as he held the vibrating bullet against my clit. I was squirming as I moan and babble out. "Ichimatsu!~ Ah-Ha!~ For the love of-Ha!~ Stop~" I whine and he hums

"Oh alright~" he purrs and pulls the toy away setting it aside. "I suppose I've teased you enough~" He coos as his dick nudges my dripping entrance. I grip his arms and bite my lip before moaning out as he thrusts in. "Oh~ you're so wet y/n~" he purrs before thrusting at a fast pace making me arch my back with a whiny moan. "Oh~ Ichimatsu~ Oh~ There~" I moan out as I clutch onto his back.

"And who've become so vocal~ maybe I should tease you like that more often~" he purrs before leaning down to trail kisses and love bites along my neck and shoulder. My mouth hung open as I moan out in ecstasy.
"Oh~ oh Ichimatsu~" I moan and gasp as he hits my g-spot.

He smirks before he kisses me deeply and I moan into his mouth as he thrusts even faster. I moan and push my tongue on his making him chuckle. I moan into his mouth as I could feel his thrusts hitting deep inside me, hitting my g-spot repeatedly. I hum as he lifts my hips up before I wrap my legs around his waist with my arms around his neck.

"I bet you liked having that little vibrator in you~" He purrs with a smirk and I blush hard before moaning "heh~ you didn't care if people noticed did you?~" he asks with a purr and I was silent before nodding. "I..I didn't care." I say softly and he chuckles "heh~ you're a naughty girl y/n~" he purrs before gripping my hips hard. I hum before I tilt my head back with a loud moan as he thrusts harder.

I grip onto his back with a whine as he hits even deeper. I hold him close and scratch his back with a whiny moan. "Oh Ichimatsu~ right there~" I moan and he hums before he aims to hit my g-spot. I push my face into his shoulder as I moan and pant softly from the intense pleasure I was feeling as he hits my
g-spot.

"oh~ I'm gonna cum Ichimatsu~" I moan softly and he pulls my face back. He smiles and kisses me deeply. I kiss back with a moan as our tongues intertwine before I moan out into his mouth. He had pulled out till the tip of his dick was barely in before he slammed back in. I pull him even closer with a series of whiny moans as he pounds me.

"Oh!~ Oh yes!~ pound my pussy!~" I moan out as he thrusts so roughly. I could feel my mind become a hazy mess as my eyes become lidded. I pull away with a whiny moan and tilt my head back with my tongue lolled out. "Oh~ I'm about to cum~" I moan softly and he moans with a slight groan "Go ahead~ I'm about to cum as well~" he moans and wraps an arm around my waist to hold me close.

I tremble and my back arches with a loud whiny moan. I feel my toes curl tightly as I came hard. I bite my lip and pant softly as I came down from my high. I moan weakly and grip onto his back as his thrusts became fast and sloppy. "Oh~ I'm gonna cum~" he moans and bites his lip before gripping my hips as pounds away at my pussy. We both let out a moan as he pushes deep into me and stills inside. "Oh~ I'm cumming~" he moans out and I scratch his back with a shudder as he came inside me.

I pant softly and bite my lip as he bucks his hips while he came down from his high. I let out a shaky breath and hum as he kisses my cheek. "Thank you~" He says softly and I hum "Yeah yeah whatever, you are lucky I love you." I say and he nods "I know. I'm very lucky." He says and I hum with a smirk. "But now I want to try something." I say and he hums "How long do you think you'd last wearing one of those cock rings with the lock and key?" I asks and his face went blank before he sighs. "...I guess it's only fair that you get to mess with me...I probably could last maybe...a week."

Yeah he was going to wear it for 2 weeks before I'd take it off.

He had his fun now it was my turn.