Taboo Love part 2

Time has passed since Ichimatsu was exiled from his family. Not that he cared. The both of us lived happily in a small cottage on the outskirts of the woods. We had to move to this little cottage cause I had been shunned by the church. Why? Well, they found out I was pregnant so I was kicked out of the church. Again, it's not like I cared. Ichimatsu actually got a different job working at a bookstore while I just stayed at home.

At the moment I was making a batch of cookies for Ichimatsu when he gets home. As I stir the cookie dough and I had to keep myself from eating a little. I stop stirring with a gasp as a wave of pain shot through my abdomen. I pant softly and set the bowl down, one hand clutching my belly while the other clutched the kitchen counter.

As the pain worsens I scream out "Ichi!" even if Ichimatsu wasn't here yet, I knew he would at least sense my distress. I grip the counter with a groan before I ease myself into sitting on the floor. I lean my head back as I try to steady my breathing before I scream out again.

(Small switch over to third person)

Meanwhile Ichimatsu was walking home. He was exhausted and ready for a quiet night of snuggling up with y/n. But when he walks up to the door and hears her scream in pain he rushed in, rushing to the kitchen "Y/n! I'm here! What happened?!" He exclaims and became worried when he saw his girlfriend, sitting on the kitchen floor, clutching her belly with a pained expression.

"The baby...it's coming." She whimpers out and Ichimatsu froze before crouching down beside her, holding her hand "Okay okay, I'm here now...just keep breathing and when the time comes, push as hard as you can." He says softly his free hand rubbing circles onto her back. She nods with a huff before squeezing his hand and groans as she started pushing.

I was panting softly, sweat dripping down my face as I smile weakly and glance over at Ichimatsu who was cleaning our baby. Our baby had her father's horns and tail...but also had my wings. I lean back against the wall and Ichimatsu looks at me with a smile before kissing my temple "you did so good." He says softly before gently handing the cooing baby over to me.

"...she's perfect" I says as I smile softly and gently poke my daughter's cheek. "welcome to the world little one~" I coo softly before resting my head on Ichimatsu's shoulder. Ichimatsu smiles softly and kisses our daughter's forehead before kissing my cheek. "What should we name her?" He asks softly and I hum before smiling "how about...Amari?" I ask and he nods softly before hugging both of us closer

Our love may be seen as a sin.

And our family may be seen as taboo or forbidden.

But we didn't care what others think, we were happy and that's all that matters.