Hanahaki! Todomatsu x reader🍋 Lemon

For savewillcipher

I sigh as I stare out the window as I fiddle with my hands. My boyfriend hums "you okay y/n?" He asks and I glance at him "Yeah I'm okay Atsushi just thinking." I say and he hums "thinking about what?" He asks and I sigh "Atsushi...it's been almost a month since we got together...and I don't know if this is going to work." I say softly and he hums before lifting my head to look at him.

I was surprised to see him smiling. "So you want to break up?" He asks and I glance away "..yes..I'm sorry but I think I...I chose the wrong man." I say and he hums "Todomatsu?" He asks and I blush before nodding. "I'm not mad. As long as we can stay friends." He says and I smile "definitely." I say and stood up from my seat. He smiles and stood up to hug me.

"Now. Go get your man." He says with a wink and I blush before thanking him and rushing to the matsuno house. When I got their I let myself in and saw that Todomatsu's shoes were the only ones there. I hum and began to search for him. "Todomatsu. Todomatsu. You here?" I call out as I walk around looking for him. I went upstairs and open the bedroom door.

What I saw was Todomatsu curled up in a corner and a saw flower petals on the floor. I took in the situation and went wide eyed before I approached Todomatsu. "Todomatsu are you okay?" I ask and he looks back at me with a hum. "I've..been better." He says with shaky breath before coughing lightly. I rush over and turn him around to face me.

"Todomatsu why didn't you tell me?" I ask and he glances down. "I think you know...So why are you here?" He asks and hugs his legs to his chest. "Shouldn't you be out with Atsushi?" He asks and my heart sank as I stare at with softened eyes. "Todomatsu I-" "I mean you shouldn't be here worrying about me...he's your boyfriend not me." He says and I felt tears well in my eyes.

He looks up at me and went to say something but before he could get words out I grab his face and kiss him. I felt him tense before he kisses back with a hum. I lean him back against the floor and pull away with teary eyes and a smile. "You should've told me...I love you Todomatsu." I say and he hums but glances away "You don't mean that." He mumbles and I turn his head to look up at me.

"Todomatsu, I mean it. I love you. Me and Atsushi. We broke up." I say and he looks at me with shock. "What? Why?" He asks and I smile as I lay my hand over his heart. His heart was regaining its regular heartbeat. I lean in with a smile "because I love you." I whisper and kiss him. He hums softly and kisses back as his arms wrap around my waist.

I blush as I run my tongue along his bottom lip and he opens his mouth with a moan as our tongues push against one another. I moan softly as I kiss him deeply before I unbutton his shirt. He hums and pull aways to look at me with a blush. I smile at the look of uncertainty before I kiss his cheek "It's okay Todomatsu. I want to do this."

He smiles softly and pulls me down into a deep kiss. I moan and push my tongue against his as I pull his shirt off. I pull away and remove my top followed by my bra. I pull him into a kiss as I grind against him. He moans into my mouth and grinds up against me. I pull away and remove both of our bottoms. I hum and look up at him as I hook my fingers under the hem of his underwear.

He nods with a blush and I smile before I pull his underwear off. He blushes hard and I blush a bit as well when his dick sprung up. It didn't stop me though as I go down to take him into my mouth. He gasps softly and I hum before I slowly bob my head. He let out a whiny moan as I bob my head. I hum as I press my tongue against his shaft and smile at the moans he released. I move my hands to caress his thighs and he shudders in response. I start to bob my head faster and he moans frantically.

I swirled my tongue around his shaft and pressed my tongue flat on his tip. "Oh~ that feels good y/n~" I pull off and flick the tip with my tongue before placing my mouth over the tip. As I suck on the tip I pump my hand around the base of his dick. He lays his hands on my head and threads his fingers through my hair. I glance up to see tears in the corner of his eyes.