To be happier 🍋(Mafia! Jyushimatsu x Abused! reader) Lemon

For SheBunnies18

I sigh as I watch my husband talk to his business partners. One of which I recognized as Osomatsu. We were currently at a party that was being held by Osomatsu and my husband was trying to become business partners with him. Which was why we were staying at the manor for a bit. Yes my husband is a mafia man and I don't really mind...that's not the worst thing about him. I glance down at my wine glass that was now half full. I was a little tipsy but I was still pretty sober.

"Hi y/n!"

I flinch and turn to see Jyushimatsu. "H-Hello Jyushimatsu." I say and he hums "I saw you standing over here by yourself and I wanted to tell you that I think you let very pretty tonight." He says and I blush softly but glance away. "No I don't." I mutter and he hums "yes you do." He says and I glance at him. "Stop it." I say and he tilts his head. "Why? I'm only saying the truth. You're husband is a lucky man."

I hum sadly and look down. He hums and turns my head but I flinch at the contact before backing away with a nervous look. "are you okay y/n?" He asks and I hum "um..y-yeah..sorry I just don't like being touched." I say as I bite my lip and he hums. "Oh..sorry. I just wanted to talk to you since my brothers are all busy and you looked lonely soo" he trails off and I smile softly.

"Well I'm okay with a quick chat." I say and he smiles before we began to converse. As we talked we walked around the matsuno manor. I was actually smiling and laughing when talking with Jyushimatsu. He made me feel...happy. Something I haven't been in years.

For once in my life...He made me feel

Safe.

I groan softly and sat up with a yawn. "Oh my-I think I drank a little too much." I say softly and shudder as I felt a slight chill. I wrap my arms around myself and froze. I glance down to see I was completely naked. I was startled before glancing around to see I was in a bedroom. Then I glance to the side to see Jyushimatsu sleeping on his side. He too was naked.

Fear set in when I remember the night before. I remember getting tired and Jyushimatsu bringing me to his room. I remember asking him to stay and admitting that I felt safe with him. I remember kissing him and him kissing back. My face went red when I remember everything that happened after that kiss.

We had sex last night.

I gulp as fear took over my body. If my husband finds out. I flinch and held the sides of my head. "He's going to kill me for sure this time...he's not going to hold back..he'll." "He'll what?" I jump and turn to see Jyushimatsu rubbing his eye as he woke up. "Jyushimatsu." "What exactly is he going to do to you?" He asks with a serious face and I turn away before getting up to redress.

"He can't know about this...that's all I'll say...I'll be in serious trouble if he finds out that I slept with another man." I say and he hums but doesn't say anything. I bent over to slide my underwear back on and flinch with a gasp as he hugs me from behind. "Y/n. What does he do to you?" He asks and I glance away "does he hurt you?" He asks and I stay silent "does he make you feel unhappy?"

I tear up and try to get away from him. "Just let me go Jyushimatsu." I say and he lets me go before going silent again. I redress myself and open the door to leave. "Does he even love you?" Jyushimatsu asks and I froze as tears well in my eyes before rolling down my cheeks. "Just..forget about this Jyushimatsu...it's for the best." I mutter and close the door. As I walk to my and my husband's room, my heart felt heavy.

Last night. I remember feeling so loved. Jyushimatsu actually made me feel loved. But I couldn't let that happen again. As much as I would love to be in his arms again...I was already married...but oh how I wish I wasn't.