Taboo Love 🍋(Angel Killer! Ichimatsu x Nun! Angel! reader) Lemon

I can't remember who requested this but I hope you guys like it😊

I sigh as I walk around the cathedral, lighting the candles on the shrine before kneeling in front of said shrine. I fold my hands and now my head in prayer. What was I praying for? I was praying for me and my lover to be safe and happy. Yes, I had a lover. Our love was considered taboo for a couple reasons. One reason being that I was acting as a nun.

Another reason is that my lover is an Angel Killer...and I'm an Angel. So our relationship is frowned upon by others Angel Killers.

But neither of us cared and continued meeting with each other secretly.

I stop my prayer when I sense someone enter the cathedral before hearing the door close. I open my eyes only for them to quickly be covered by a pair of gloved hands. I smile softly and reach up to lay my hands on his. "Ichimatsu" I say softly and pull his hands off as I turn to look up at him. He smiles softly and leans down to kiss me softly.

I hum and reach up to gently cup his face before pulling away. "Hello y/n, I've missed you~" he says while gently caressing the side of my face and I slowly stand up to wrap my arms around his neck. "I've missed you too Ichimatsu." I say while leaning in and he smiles softly before rubbing my hips as he leans in to kiss me

I hum and shut my eyes as I thread my hand through his hair, knocking his hat off to reveal his horns. He chuckles softly and held me close before moving to lay me on the floor while unzipping the back of my dress. He pulls back and pulls my top down, smiling when my wings spread out a bit. I blush softly and bite my lip as he leans down to kiss my neck, reaching up to pull my head veil off

I squirm a bit with an airy moan as he kissed and licked my neck while lightly squeezing my breasts. I bite my lip and glance at Ichimatsu "Ichimatsu...I don't think we should do this here.." I mumble before squeaking softly with a heavy blush when he pushes up against me. "No one else is here, I checked. We'll be fine." He says softly with a smile

I hum and glance away "Well...okay..but we should still be cautious" I say and he nods "I know...this isn't the first time we've had to be careful~" he purrs before kissing me and I blush hard as I kiss back with a soft moan. I pull back with a sharp gasp and moan softly as he grinds against me before pulling my dress completely off, leaving me in my underwear.

He blushes softly and leans down to lick and kiss my abdomen, looking up at me, while he pulls my underwear off. When he pulled them off I cover myself and smile softly "I'll remove my hand once you remove some clothes~" I purr softly and he chuckles softly before sitting up to unbuckle his belt.

He pushes his bottoms off and I blush harder before moving my hand away. I wasn't gonna have him remove his top since he's more comfortable when leaving it on. I hum as he held my hips before squeaking as he suddenly lays back, pulling me to lay on him. "Um..Ichi.." I say softly and he smiles "I always take the lead, it's your turn"

I blush heavily and glance down before moving to hover over his face, my wings fluttering behind me as I slowly descend onto his face. He hums and held my hips as he gave my slit a long lick. I shudder and tilt my head back with a moan, wings fluttering and twitching. I reach down to hold his head as I roll my hips with him licking away at my slit.

I gasp softly and moan as he pushes his tongue into me. He hums and chuckles as he pumps his tongue. I moan softly and roll my hips, grinding against his face. I bite my lip and glance down with a shaky smile before moaning as he reaches his hand up to lay on my abdomen, his thumb rubbing my clit.

I gulp as I lift my hips and pant softly "Ichi~" I whine softly and he chuckles softly "you think you're ready?" He asks and I nod before moving to straddle him "I'm ready~" I say softly with a purr and he held my hips as he grinds against me. I moan softly as I feel his cock pulsing against my slit. I lift my hips and line him up before slowly descending down onto his cock

I shudder and moan softly as I sit myself on his lap. "Oh~ Ichi~" I moan as I roll my hips and jolt as he bucks his hips. He bites his lip with a moan and held my hips as he slowly thrusts up into me. I lay my hands on his chest before bouncing on him. "Oh~ Ichimatsu~ you feel good~" I moan and he hums before thrusting faster. I roll my hips and he moans as he grips my hips.

"Oh!~ Ichimatsu!~ Harder~" I moan and he hums before gripping my hips as he thrusts harder. I saw a smirk on his face along with a heavy blush as he moans softly. "Oh y/n~" he moans softly and bit his lip before thrusting even faster.

"Ah!~ Ichimatsu!~" I moan out, my wings fluttering from the pleasure as I grip his shoulders. "I love you Ichimatsu~ I love you so much~" I moan softly and he blushes before sitting up to kiss me softly "I love you too." he whispers as his hands grip my hips before thrusting faster and harder. I moan out and feel my tongue loll out while he let out soft growls and moans into my ear.

"Oh!~ I love you!~ I love you!~" I scream out as I reach my end. I whine out and grip the back of his shirt. He purrs softly and I saw him bite his lip before kissing me. I could feel his cock twitching against my walls before he pulled back from the kiss with a groan. I squeak as he pushes me back to the floor. He grips my hips tighter as he starts pounding me. I threw my head back and moan out "Oh!~ Oh yes!~ Pound me Ichimatsu!~" I moan out as I lay my arms down beside my head as he lifts my legs onto his shoulders.

I let out a wail and grip the floor as he pounds me harder. "Ah-Ha!~ Oh!~ keep going!~ Oh yes!~ Nah!~ Don't stop!~" I moan and he smiles shakily "O-Okay~" he says before he went rougher than he already was. He had me screaming to the heavens as he pounds me harder than ever before. I whine as I begun to feel pressure build within me. "Nah!~ I'm about to cum!~" Ichimatsu grips my thighs and leans forward a bit "oh~ Me too~"

I felt him ram my g-spot and that pushes me over the edge. I arched my back with a loud moan as I came. "HYYAH!~ Ichimatsu!~ I'm cumming!" I moan out and felt my pussy clench around his throbbing cock. I move my legs off his shoulders to wrap around his waist. He gave a low growl as his thrusts became shallow and sloppy. "Oh y/n!~ Oh!~ I'm gonna cum!~" He moans out and I moan out as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Oh~ cum inside me~ please~" I whine and he moans softly "okay~ I'll be sure to cum deep inside you~" he purrs and I moan out as he rams my g-spot. "Oh yes!~ cum deep inside me~ I want to feel your cum fill my womb~" I moan and hold him closer as I lock my legs around his waist. He moans and moves to grip my hips as he thrusts faster. Then he pushes deep into me with a moan as he stills.

"HA!~ I'm C-Cumming!~" he moans out and I shudder with a moan. He threw his head back with a whiny moan as he came deep inside of me. I hum shakily as his cum splashes around inside me.

He lays on me panting heavily and I hum as I held him close. I smile shakily and kiss him softly before we both flinch when we hear

"So this is what you've been doing"

We pull away and saw Ichimatsu's brothers with their arms crossed. They did not look happy. I felt my wings droop before Ichimatsu held me close, to hide my body and to protect me. "What are you guys doing here?" He asks and Osomatsu hums "We should ask you the same thing. Why are you here fornicating with an Angel?" He says while glaring at me.

Ichimatsu glares at them and held me closer "Because I love her...I've loved her ever since I first laid eyes on her....I didn't care that my duty was to...get rid of her." He says and his brothers stare at him in shock. Before Choromatsu narrows his eyes "So you're choosing an Angel...over us?" He asks and Ichimatsu glances at me before looking at his brothers

"I guess I am"

The brothers stare at Ichimatsu while he glared at them. After a couple minutes they left, not saying another word. I look at Ichimatsu and he kisses my forehead before hugging me close.

I felt bad that he may never see his brothers again...but at least we could be together without worrying about them.