Hero's Attention (Superhero! Jyushimatsu x Male! reader

For Toasty_Kitty
This might be a little short and I'm so sorry about how long this took😓

I was sitting in chair with my head down as Jyushimatsu stood in front of me with crossed arms. "Care to explain why you were dressed as a villain and causing trouble?" He asks and I glance away "I didn't mean to cause that much trouble just a little bit...it Karamatsu alright?" I ask glancing up at him and he hums "yeah, Choromatsu said after a week his arm should heal up and he'll be fine. You're lucky it was only a minor break."

I drop my head and bite my lip "I know and I'm sorry." I say and he sighs before lifting my head. He pulls his helmet off and sets it down before holding my face. "Just tell me the truth. Why were you dressed as a villain?" He asks and I blush. "I...I was just trying to get your attention." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"What?" He asks and I sigh "we don't really get to spend much time together so I thought maybe if I...it was a stupid idea I know." I mumble and he sighs before lifting my head with a chuckle. I saw him smiling and it made me feel relieved to know he wasn't angry anymore.

"Honestly y/n, you should've just told me that you wanted my attention. I thought you had reverted back to villainy." He says and I shook my head "I would never. Ever since I met you I have never wanted to be a villain again...I guess I just wanted your attention so bad..that I wasn't thinking straight." I say and he smiles before kissing my forehead.

"Well you have my attention now." He says softly as he held my face "so what do you want to do?" He asks and I blush softly as I glance away. He hums and has me turn back to face him. "Heh. That just answered my question." He says as he ran his thumbs along my cheeks. "But I want to hear you ask properly." He says with a smile and I blush harder.

I gulp and wrap my arms around his neck with a heavy blush. "J-Jyushimatsu." I say and he leans in to kiss my neck with a hum. "I..I want to do it...I want.." I gasp as he pulls me closer and stands up with a smile. "Don't be so shy y/n. Just say it~" He coos and I huff before looking him in the eyes. "I want have sex with you." I say and felt my face turn bright red. He smiles and kisses me softly before lightly pressing me up against a wall.

In a way my plan did work, just not in the way I thought it would.

It did work though because for the rest of the day I had Jyushimatsu's full attention.